The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Heneage

Who suggested we take Taarabt from Spurs as part of the Bassong deal? Wish we had he looks bloody fantastic, I'd tip QPR for promotion this year.

Who suggested we take Taarabt from Spurs as part of the Bassong deal? Wish we had he looks bloody fantastic, I'd tip QPR for promotion this year.

Taarabt has a lot of talent, really, really good player. Unfortunately not ready for the top flight as he's not really very good at decision making. He just tarts around too much.

Seemingly, that doesn't matter so much when you're playing against Derby Country.

Fuck sake.  Left the pub at half time in Chelsea match because first half was shit, and then they go and score 4 goals in 15 minutes.

Switched it off cos it was shit, just put it back on and seen the score. :facepalm:

Taarabt doesn't offer much at all when he hasn't got the ball.

I know a few Newcastle players who don't offer much when they've GOT the ball.

Guest kingdawson

*waits for KD's excuses with pleasure*

Their goalie was on steroids.

Tbh we battered them but i guess stuff like this happens when you don't take your chances and  the opposition goalkeeper is having the game of his life. They scored from there only shot on goal. We played well but when you have Robbie Keane upfront, you know there's a chance you might not score today. Oh well, hopefully Lennon's ok.

Guest Stephen927

Taarabt doesn't offer much at all when he hasn't got the ball.

I know a few Newcastle players who don't offer much when they've GOT the ball.

Just a few? I'm sure you could name 20+.

Guest kingdawson

You could put two solid midfielders on Lampard and he'd still run the show with ease. Easily the closest thing to Zidane in the world right now.

Pardon?

You could put two solid midfielders on Lampard and he'd still run the show with ease. Easily the closest thing to Zidane in the world right now.

:lol:

*waits for KD's excuses with pleasure*

Their goalie was on steroids.

Your fans seemed to be on sleeping pills.

Did they chant "You're worse than Newcastle United" to Stoke as one poster said on here ?