The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

We could have played one of them wide and one of them alongside Nolan.

In a 5 midfield? Cos Smith has to play. In for Jonas? Cos Guthrie has not played like a traditional winger but he has scored & created from that right position.

Smith definetly doesn't have to play.

Of couse he does.

Who is going to hang back....

Thing is, Smith is an effective defensive player we're you're under pressure from average midfielders. We wouldn't be under that pressure in the first place if we had a central midfield that could string two passes together and keep the ball.

Leicester beat QPR to go joint top with us.

No doubt Pearson will come out and do his "We've played better and got nothing" speech like he does everytime they win, the arrogant f***ing dickhead.

Leicester are no threat to us but they looked incredibly organized tonight, he's a good manager evidently.

Guest Heneage

Just watching this league, it would appear if we'd been smarter with our loans we could have done so much better. Of the three we have only Simpson has long term potential, Zurab maybe, and Harewood hopefully hasn't bought a house.

I'd like us to be looking at the young prospects avaiable we've missed out on a fair few, but possibly Gibbs, Dos Santos, Dervite, Macheda, Merida.

I think really we've learned theh ard way that Premiership experience does not equate to a good championship player, I'd far rather take a gamble with some kids, one of whom we could get back next year if we went up, or even buy if they aren't deemed good enough by the parent club.

Guest palnese

Arsenal

almunia

clichy

gallas

vermaelen

sagna

song

diaby

cesc

bendtner

rvp

arshavin

'Arrys XI

Gomes

Corluka

King

Bassong

Assou-Ekotto

Bentley

Jenas

Huddlestone

Palacios

Keane

Crouch

Just watching this league, it would appear if we'd been smarter with our loans we could have done so much better. Of the three we have only Simpson has long term potential, Zurab maybe, and Harewood hopefully hasn't bought a house.

I'd like us to be looking at the young prospects avaiable we've missed out on a fair few, but possibly Gibbs, Dos Santos, Dervite, Macheda, Merida.

I think really we've learned theh ard way that Premiership experience does not equate to a good championship player, I'd far rather take a gamble with some kids, one of whom we could get back next year if we went up, or even buy if they aren't deemed good enough by the parent club.

Jay Simpson is the biggest miss imo, he rapes this league!