The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Heneage

I see Huddersfield spanked Dagenham tonight. Having a pretty good season. Lee Clark is doing very well.

Seems to take a very modern approach, remember him saying in an interview he uses scouting databases that can be viewed and updated at any time .

I see Huddersfield spanked Dagenham tonight. Having a pretty good season. Lee Clark is doing very well.

Seems to take a very modern approach, remember him saying in an interview he uses scouting databases that can be viewed and updated at any time .

FM 10?

I hope Darren Bent sticks a couple in against Spurs today.

I just heard that Redknapp defended the comments that he made about Bent after he missed that sitter when playing for Spurs. Added to that, I heard him this morning on SSN having a  go at Defo saying that

"He owes us for what I think has cost us points for being sent off". Nice one Harry. Bringing new meaning to the term "Man Manager".

Wanker  :harry:

really hope that the mackems get pummelled today.  I know a load that went down at the crack of dawn this morning.  They've spent a fortune on train tickets (most don't have railcards and they didn't book early) and a hotel (staying in Covent Garden).  They're also incredibly anti-cockney/anti-London, so I'm not entirely sure why they went.

I know I'm a cruel cunt, but I'll laugh if they go down there, having spent that money and put in a shite performance.  All thats left is for them to be priced out of having a good night out.