The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Geordiesned

From the replay the ref had a clear view of the dive as well. It was so obvious I thought he had whistled to book the cheating twat not to give a pelanty!

Guest kingdawson

Skrtel and Agger are going forward at every opportunity. Brum can easily nick this if they use Benitez the right way and play it smart.

It's sad how ignorant the commentator is to the dive, and how clearly in favour of a liverpool win he is.

Not ESPN. Are you watching Shitanta?

:nods: ESPN has been pretty critical of the call.

Guest Heneage

It's sad how ignorant the commentator is to the dive, and how clearly in favour of a liverpool win he is.

Not ESPN. Are you watching Shitanta?

Not Waddle the main commentator, his name escapes me, he's the same in the Champions League.

Guest iliketoonarmy

Cheating fuckers looking for another pen!

:lol: They've been looking for pens since the second half started.

Reminds me of how they qualified into Uefa in 2004 by getting around 6 penalties in the last 10 games.

Say what you will about Liverpool but it's nice that Rafa is giving young players ago. I would have thought he would have relied on the likes of Gerrard for a dive of that magnitude but it seems that with Alonso now departed he's letting the youngsters like N'Gog step up and continue this fine Liverpool tradition.

Say what you will about Liverpool but it's nice that Rafa is giving young players ago. I would have thought he would have relied on the likes of Gerrard for a dive of that magnitude but it seems that with Alonso now departed he's letting the youngsters like N'Gog step up and continue this fine Liverpool tradition.

How is playing N'Gog (worse than Shola) and Voronin (worse than Nolan) continuing a fine tradition? There's no fucker else and that's entirely due to Rafa's inadequacy..