The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Not confident today, i reckon Sunderland will take a point from us and Bent will score.

2-2 - Bent to score.

if you believe that, and think Bent will score first, Paddy Power will give you 60/1.  Well worth it.

I think I'm gonna put off uni work today and blitz it tomorrow, purely because tomorrows 'super Sunday' lineup is absolutely woeful.

Is there any way of getting Bent to score at any time and 2-2?

Nah, don't think so, unless you place separate bets.

Guest firetotheworks

That pass by Ireland was lovely and precise. Good to see him continuing to play better than Man City's mega stars.

Bellamy has been their best player all season the little rat.

Agreed. Ireland still been better than Barry et al though, which was my point.

Guest firetotheworks

The way people talk about S.Ireland now reminds me when people used to say Paul Scholes is underated.

In what way?

Guest firetotheworks

I didn't realise anyone thought he was underrated tbh. The only attribute that he has to be that is that he hasn't been played by Hughes quite a few times.

There were about 5 segments on MOTD last season about him, I dont see how he's underrated like.

Speaking of players rated wrongly. Gareth Barry has been f***ing w*** this season.

Never understood the fuss over him. Steady one footed plodder at best. A continuity man only good for giving it to someone else who can make something happen. The sort of player that half the England team has always to be made up from. That is why we never win international tournaments BTW.

Hope Liverpool win just to compound Givens shit week.