The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Have you seen the bottom half of the Premier League? Jesus wept, it's dreadful.  :dave:

I'd fancy all of those to beat us. :(

Even after Ashley spends his annual £20m on us?  ???

It's just on wages for the likes of Butt and Geremi, but I reckon you already knew that. :shifty:

Have you seen the bottom half of the Premier League? Jesus wept, it's dreadful.  :dave:

I'd fancy all of those to beat us. :(

Even after Ashley spends his annual £20m on us?  ???

It's just on wages for the likes of Butt and Geremi, but I reckon you already knew that. :shifty:

Actually, I don't think we're million miles away from the likes of Burnley, Hull, Wolves, Birmingham, Portsmouth and Bolton. I know we're pretty shit but they are too. Blackburn and Fulham are toss.

Guest Heneage

Embarrassing. Loads of clips of Owen doing f*** all and that means he should go to the World Cup? f*** off Lawrenson you mincing t***.

Just relieved that Capello has a fully functioning brain and 2 eyes. Owen won't get near the WC squad.

That's the advantage of a foreign manager, he won't bend to a countries pressure as he couldn't give a fuck about what the fans want, he just wants to win games and make the monies.

Watching the shite in the Football League (show) I still find it difficult to actually believe we got ourselves relegated, even after all this time.

What a useless twat Ashley is.

Yep shows how bad we really were. How the hell did a team with Owen, Martins, Viduka in it, come below the likes of Sunderland, Hull, Bolton etc... We totally deserved it.

Why are Spurs and Wigan playing today not yesterday?

The move was designed to give the two sides' international players more time to recover from their exertions. The game is not on television, nor had either side played in Europe during the week so the move has caused controversy.

The mutual agreement of the switching of fixture dates is permitted by Premier League rules but Malcolm Clarke of the Football Supporters' Association says the trend is "worrying".