The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Wigan players refunding the fans for there tickets.

I hope Martinez doesn't completely change his approach after this game though.

Much better to see a manager willing to attack and play football against every team and be as likely to nick a one nil against the big boys or suffer an arse tanning.

Total myth that Wigan play good football.

Their tactics at Goodison this season were nothing short of disgraceful. They just kicked everything that moved, loads of gamesmanship etc ala Wimbledon of old.

Much better to see a manager willing to attack and play football against every team and be as likely to nick a one nil against the big boys or suffer an arse tanning.

Total myth that Wigan play good football.

Their tactics at Goodison this season were nothing short of disgraceful. They just kicked everything that moved, loads of gamesmanship etc ala Wimbledon of old.

They were horrible there, but played Villa off the park at times in the first game. They'd have been better off adopting the first approach against us yesterday, mind. I enjoyed showing my (Villa) wife all the goals from yesterday - more from open play than Villa have managed in the last two years....

Total rubbish. They were-....

Ah. I see 1878 has covered it.

Guest Geordiesned

Can't make my mind up what match to watch. I was going to watch Barca v Inter but its not as big a game since Rubin could only manage a draw. Whats everyone else going for?

Aye.

A draw and Liverpool need to beat them by more than 2 goals to go through. A 2-0 win would see them level on head-to-head, I'm not sure on the finer details.

A loss and Liverpool will go through if they beat them.

This is all assuming Liverpool win tonight, mind.