The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Wow Henry is such a shadow of the player he was. When he gets the ball of his feet you know that nothing will come out of it, nothing. He just fannies around, loses the ball, falls on his arse or ends up fouling someone.

You should just play it to his hands instead O0

Guest Heneage

Oh well, they have a slim hope then. I am fully aware I'm tempting fate saying they have no chance. But Robinson's been shit by all accounts, and Chelsea have a team of world class penalty takers.

Wow Henry is such a shadow of the player he was. When he gets the ball of his feet you know that nothing will come out of it, nothing. He just fannies around, loses the ball, falls on his arse or ends up fouling someone.

You knew that already though?

Yes, but he's driving me nuts this game. Don't know why we bother to play through the left wing. He scored though.

0-1 with 5 minutes to go. If we end up conceding another 1-1 away draw I'm going nuts.

Ibrahimovic 0-2

:smitten:

We've been way better since Messi, Iniesta and Zlatan have been in the pitch together.

Zlatan is the missing link, when he is playing the side looks incredible. Messi is just so great to watch, the strength he has on the ball these days is great too, seems to be able to hold off players with ease this season compared to last.

Ibrahimovic 0-2

:smitten:

We've been way better since Messi, Iniesta and Zlatan have been in the pitch together.

Zlatan is the missing link, when he is playing the side looks incredible. Messi is just so great to watch, the strength he has on the ball these days is great too, seems to be able to hold off players with ease this season compared to last.

I enjoy watching Zlatan combine with all the others so much. He's miles more a football player than Eto'o ever was. Samuel might have been a more effective goalscorer, but Zlatan can be target man, striker and playmaker at the same time. He's amazing really.

I'm off to w*** in a corner now.