The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Watch Milner's goal on MOTD today.

Funniest thing I have seen for ages. Hull keeper comes tearing out of his goal to head it into touch.

Steve Sidwell, who is a substitute, just so happens to be warming up there and catches it. He throws the ball to Agbonlahor, Agbonlahor takes the quick throw to Milner who superbly lobs the keeper as he is racing back.

Incidentally, Milner was absolutely top notch today, really superb.

Bullard 'in tears' as he gets carried off the pitch.  :thdn:

Feel so sorry for him.

He got a fantastic reception (well, the reverse of a reception) from our lot as he went off today. You could see the guy was in tears as he realised what had happened.

Felt really bad for him.

Did very well today, I thought.

Milner played through the middle and Young and Downing wide, but they switched wings quite a lot.

Milner was MotM by a country mile, though. Finally, today and against Portsmouth, we've found some form and actually played some really nice football, for a change.

Chelsea acting the cunt again. Can't see how people like this team. Fucking horrible.

Typical, best not ever watch them. Just infuriating.

Funny how no matter how much stick Drogba gets for his theatrics, the guy has no sense of shame and such a short term memory. Such an ugly team all the way through.

Chelsea acting the c*** again. Can't see how people like this team. f***ing horrible.

Typical, best not ever watch them. Just infuriating.

Funny how no matter how much stick Drogba gets for his theatrics, the guy has no sense of shame and such a short term memory. Such an ugly team all the way through.

Best team in the world at the moment, imo.

Drogba was a total non-event tonight. Literally every time he touched the ball he was offside, I am not exaggerating when I say he must have been offside about 8 or 9 times during the game. He didn't look up for it one bit, and was doing the old playacting again by feigning a shoulder injury.

He had one shot early doors and that was the sum total.

Chelsea acting the cunt again. Can't see how people like this team. Fucking horrible.

What happened?

Bitching about every decision, conning the ref at every opportunity, horrible tackles. Everything they do when things don't go their way. Thing is, if they'd played football today instead of fucking around, they would've got something from that match.

What happened?

Bitching about every decision, conning the ref at every opportunity, horrible tackles. Everything they do when things don't go their way. Thing is, if they'd played football today instead of fucking around, they would've got something from that match.

Cole probably should have been sent off for acting like that.

I don't see why Chelsea should be castigated for showing a bit of passion and gamesmanship. at least they care, for goodness sake.

Minister: Madrid falls to clear the ball after a corner kick and it falls to Uche inside the box.

Thanks. He's one that is fighting for a World Cup spot.

Apam is warming up for the Argentina match I guess. He got sent off for headbutting Heinze and then had to be restrained from killing him in the tunnel.