The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I know pretty much all home supports are like this, but I can't believe 72,000 people can conspire to produce such a flat atmosphere.

Old Trafford has avery American-like atmosphere. It's loud but in a very general way. I guess that is the sound of that many people talking with their neighbor and occasionally clapping.

I know pretty much all home supports are like this, but I can't believe 72,000 people can conspire to produce such a flat atmosphere.

Why not? It's Man U, they're all plastic, gutless wankers.

A lot of them are, not all, though. It is the ones who aren't that I feel sorry for.

Very disappointing to see that from Rooney :(

Does it all the time.

Yep. Arsenal at home and one match last season where he dived meaning he missed the Manchester derby just off the top of my head.

The one that really sticks out is when he lunged over Campbell's leg to win a penalty and effectively ended Arsenal's unbeaten 49 game run.

Guest firetotheworks

Everyone dives. There is no advantage to not diving, so I don't see why any player wouldn't.

if you're on a yellow then you're running the risk of being sent off. Not to mention its fucking cheating like.