The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

It was either a well disguised stamp that was well spotted, or much ado about nothing. It's quite hard to tell one way or the other. It does look a bit wrong though, it's hard to explain why, you have to watch it for yourself really.

I fucking hate commentators in matches with the big four.  "Oh my God, unbelievable!  How can someone possibly send a Liverpool player off?  Was there interference with the fourth official?"

Interference?  That's what he's fucking there for to provide support for the re,f dicknose.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Horrible little gimp Mascherano.  ;D

Horrible twattish tackle and the follow up with the right hook was a step too far.

I bloody hate hearing about Liverpool this season and hope they fuck it up royally.

Horrible little gimp Mascherano.  ;D

Horrible twattish tackle and the follow up with the right hook was a step too far.

I bloody hate hearing about Liverpool this season and hope they fuck it up royally.

Eh? I think you wish has come true weeks ago.

Guest Geordiesned

Shows what a biased clown Andy Gray can be at times. He was going on and on about how Liverpool were bossing the game and they haven't had a single shot on target!