The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

No, their has to be a goalkeeper and a defender ahead of the attacker, I'm pretty sure Chealsea still had 2 defenders ahead of the attacker.

That specific incident for West Ham was definitely offside, there was only the one Chelsea player (the one on the line) covering when the shot was hit. And I'm pretty sure I am correct with what I posted earlier.

No, their has to be a goalkeeper and a defender ahead of the attacker, I'm pretty sure Chealsea still had 2 defenders ahead of the attacker.

That specific incident for West Ham was definitely offside, there was only the one Chelsea player (the one on the line) covering when the shot was hit. And I'm pretty sure I am correct with what I posted earlier.

I've always been under the impression that the goalkeeper also has to be ahead of the attacker, time for someone to check the rule book.

Full time. 1-1.

Give Birmingham credit: clear for all to see they're on good form and their defence saw them through.

But it wasn't our day. Clear decision given wrongly against Saha, that would have been 2-0 and at the time, there was no way back for Birmingham. Then nearer the end, pretty blatant handball from Carr, not given. And when we did get chances, we fluffed them. 23 shots to 3, ffs.

It's not been our day, and it just hasn't been our season.

I've always been under the impression that the goalkeeper also has to be ahead of the attacker, time for someone to check the rule book.

"In general, what this means is that either the attacking team should ensure the opposing team has at least two players (of which the opposition's goalkeeper is included) in front of the furthest forward player of the attacking team, or all players of the attacking team should be behind the ball such that it remains closer to the goal line than any of the players of the attacking team. If the goalkeeper is ahead of the play, then the forward will have to be in line with or behind two defenders (unless the forward is in his own half)."

That someone being you.

They must teach it on the Chelsea training ground to stay down for as long as possible no matter what... all of them, all the time.

Edit: See Ballack there. Was probably a foul, but good on the ref to tell him to stuff it.

Guest Heneage

I still dont get the thing with calling Lampard fat. How the f*** is he fat?

He's not and it's embarrassing watching blokes who'd struggle to do a lap of the pitch calling him and Paul Robinson fat.