The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Commentators positively wanking over a Beckford shot there. Making him out to be some kind of a world beater, rather than a very good League One player.

???

How Celtic aren't ahead is beyond me. C'MON YOU GERS!!!!

Ditto, hopefully Rangers can get a draw atleast.

On another note, why do Man Utd have to be called United?, like their isn't any other teams called United, and before Man United were.

because is manure and they're the sky chosen team so naturally they're united and everyone else with united in the name will make do with the 1st name and be happy with it or feel the wrath of rupert murdoch

Guest toonlass

Hands up if you give a f*** about the SPL.

:hello:

Why?  Scottish descendant?

PS: Get in Leeeeeeds

Indeedly doodly

On another note, why do Man Utd have to be called United?, like their isn't any other teams called United, and before Man United were.

because is manure and they're the sky chosen team so naturally they're united and everyone else with united in the name will make do with the 1st name and be happy with it or feel the wrath of rupert murdoch

To be honest I'd take Murdoch on, I'm pretty confident I can beat up a rich bitter old man.

To be honest I'd take Murdoch on, I'm pretty confident I can beat up a rich bitter old man.

yes but hes rich therefore can hire big bodyguards to beat you up

yes but hes rich therefore can hire big bodyguards to beat you up

I'm sure I could get to him before he gets to a phone to call for someone.