The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Four goals in his last five games for N'Zogbia.

Just shows that any half-decent manager should be able to deal with an outburst of petulance and move on with a good player.

Someone who can score goals. If only we'd had a player like that in our run in last year, might have made the difference. Good job we made money on someone who wasn't good for team spirit though.

Forest 2-0 Reading. Forest officially better than Liverpool.

If we beat The Albion on Monday we'll be five ahead of Forest with a game in hand, and they have to come to SJP. What's more if WBA also lose their other game in hand that big gap between us and the rest is back.

A must win game on Monday, obvs.

It was 2-1 and Reading had a pen saved.. could of been diffrent :(

Four goals in his last five games for N'Zogbia.

Just shows that any half-decent manager should be able to deal with an outburst of petulance and move on with a good player.

Someone who can score goals. If only we'd had a player like that in our run in last year, might have made the difference. Good job we made money on someone who wasn't good for team spirit though.

:thup:

Guest Haris Vuckic

some mug on ready to go:

"Narrow 3-2 defeat in the second half vs the best team in the premiership."

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

some mug on ready to go:

another one:

"Thinking positively - We lost by 5 goals, but we scored a couple which is better so comparitvely lets say that equated to a 4-0 loss.

I'd have taken 4-0 at the start of the day."

:lol:

Guest toonlass

some mug on ready to go:

another one:

"Thinking positively - We lost by 5 goals, but we scored a couple which is better so comparitvely lets say that equated to a 4-0 loss.

:mackems:

Bruce doing his usual thing as he's done at other clubs, starts off well then goes all to pot around Christmas time. I would have a sneaky fiver on them dropping down, if it weren't for Darren Bent, whom I think was a great signing for them and will probably get them enough goals to stay up.

Forest are on fire atm, got to hand it to them, on paper it's the weakest of the 3 squads at the top of them table, but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they leave us and WBA fighting over the 2nd spot. Billy Davies sure knows how to get out of this division, shame he's crap when it comes to the big boy's game.

Darren Bent really is the difference between us and Sunderland on the whole. Last season, there was very little in it, this season, they have Darren Bent, and he's the difference between them battling relegation again and just about keeping their heads above water this season.

Everton - ManCity incoming... and this is something very strange, today I dreamt that City put 5 past the toffees (why I would dream such a thing I don't understand...)

I'd be delighted if that come true.

Anybody listening to talkspite? They are absolutely slating the Stoke tactics today, 'killing the game' 'murdering football' 'footballs funeral'

Having watched the match i don't think Stoke were particularly bad today in their tactics!

Bruce doing his usual thing as he's done at other clubs, starts off well then goes all to pot around Christmas time. I would have a sneaky fiver on them dropping down, if it weren't for Darren Bent, whom I think was a great signing for them and will probably get them enough goals to stay up.

Forest are on fire atm, got to hand it to them, on paper it's the weakest of the 3 squads at the top of them table, but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they leave us and WBA fighting over the 2nd spot. Billy Davies sure knows how to get out of this division, shame he's crap when it comes to the big boy's game.

I can't wait until we play them and WBA, it'll really show whos the daddy in this league. I just hope we get at least 2 players signed in this transfer window though..

As for the mackem's result....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

some mug on ready to go:

another one:

:lol: Everything about that is funny.

Guest toonlass

What's this moments silence for?

It's a game in Liverpool. They can have a minutes silence for the bus being late man.