The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Heneage

Berbatov looks slightly up for this.

Rumour going round Vidic isn't injured that he's doing a Shay. wouldn't be too worried if I was them, Evans has looked solid.

Commentators at the Spurs game:

"Are we really in a situation where a half decent season in the premiership with a poor side sends your value to £8m from nothing?" (Bassong)

Commentators talking sense. A rare one.

Spurs are playing completely dog shit with more or less a full strength side. Almost half time and not a single shot on goal.

Guest Heneage

I'm really not that bothered we've got the cash, if he's the new Desailly great, if he's the new Boumsong, then tough look.

Commentators at the Spurs game:

"Are we really in a situation where a half decent season in the premiership with a poor side sends your value to £8m from nothing?" (Bassong)

Commentators talking sense. A rare one.

Spurs are playing completely dog s*** with more or less a full strength side. Almost half time and not a single shot on goal.

Not playing well, but can't let that slide! Plenty of shots, and at least six players missing from the full strength side.

I'm with GG on Danny Rose - I just don't see what he offers. Bassong has looked OK so far. Ketsbaia looks like he's just waiting for the call from SJP.

Watching this I'm even more certain of my view on the refereeing. It's an absolute joke how often fouls are given for nothing.

Much more sensible in our league. :aww:

It's one of the biggest things I'm looking forward to this year. A better standard of refereeing and a lack of bias against the 'bigger sides' which has become fucking embarassing in recent years.

Watching this I'm even more certain of my view on the refereeing. It's an absolute joke how often fouls are given for nothing.

Much more sensible in our league. :aww:

It's one of the biggest things I'm looking forward to this year. A better standard of refereeing and a lack of bias against the 'bigger sides' which has become fucking embarassing in recent years.

And for all that he misses a clear foul on Evra there. Blind.

2-1 Lampard, what happened there?

Ballack off the top rope with a flying elbow obliterates evra, man u didn't play to the whistle - all of the sudden it was 3 on 2 - and foster should have done better with lampards shot.

Owen about to come on.

Guest Spark

That is a pathetic booking. Really, really sad when a tackle like that gets punished. Sick of that short of shit.

Guest Heneage

He just handballed it and he still didn't gain an advantage, think Fergie has another Barthez on his hands here.

Now that he has a new shirt, all those goals that were called back for offside will be replaced with goals scored while he's a yard off.

Look at him participate! The piece of shit.