The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

We could really set the bar if we won at West Brom tomorrow.

If we win tommorrow it may given MA more reasons to hang on for more cash and Hughton may well be in charge longer than we think, just thinking back to the Dinnis era

Am I the only person that really hasn't been impressed by either team in this game?

Adam Johnson looks handy, Quinn for Sheffield United is pretty tidy on the ball, besides that, neither team has any creativity at all.

We'll fit in quite nicely then, won't we? :lol:

We'll fit in very nicely indeed I reckon. Certainly won't be half as bad as a lot of people are making out.

Where do you think the goals will come from Nut?

We really need a pacey striker, Carroll and Ameobi won't be effective together, and neither will fatty Nolan behind them.

We can't just throw Ranger in at the deep end either!

Lita would've been a good signing, but I think Henri Camara on a free transfer would be brilliant for us!

We need a striker who can score 20+ this season. We'll create chances but I've got no faith in Ameobi or Carroll to get in there and convert chances consistently.

My thoughts exactly. Yes Carroll and Ameobi and one or two others will chip in with odd goals but there's no genuine striker who will get 20 goals in that squad. Not many from midfield either, so while those names might look impressive on the team sheet I don't see much end product.

I'm quite looking forward to more lenient refereeing.

This certainly adds to the enjoyment of Championship games. Players and refs just having a "let's just get on with it" attitude.

Was thinking about taking a foreign subscription that will guarantee every nufc match this season live, after watching that i'm having 2nd thoughts, and after 2moro night will probably be using the satellite dish as a fish pond.

Not sure if anyone would be interested but Toronto FC is streaming their friendly against Real Madrid on their official site: www.torontofc.ca. Starts at 7:30pm EST.

They're getting duffed :lol: It's an alright watch but fucking hell the screen is tiny..

The commentators in this match have just said, "When Ronaldo first joined Man United he was known to be a bit of a diver and i know Sir alex wanted to work on to eradicate it, and he did etc" Something along those lines.. Ronaldo no longer dives? First I've heard..

Guest Roger Kint

I reckon about that, maybe 35k.

Reckon it will depend on todays score, further departures and whether there is any progress whatsoever really. Certainly 30k if the away end is full. All comes down to match to match fans really.