The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I remember Karl-Petter Løken a while back when the World Cup Qualification draw was on NRK (telly channel in Norway), he said that Netherland wasn't as good as people made out and that Norway was favorites to win the group and should comfortably go through, do they never learn?

:facepalm:

True! rest is bulls... :razz:

Only funny thing about it is that he said it, and he really meant it, in a serious way.

Well, a lot of so-called "experts" agreed with him. Which is funny, because under Hareide we were doing sh*t. But as always we appreciate a (good) victory! :)

Surprised by all the Scots down town in Oslo earlier today! For a second I thought I was in Scotland.

Mexico v USA about to kick off in the Azteca. Cannot wait.

Swear you always seem to be playing them, is your qualifying group just those two and you play eachother about 6 times?

:lol: Last time was the B teams in the final of the Gold Cup, this time it's WC qualifying in a stadium we've neven won in. Big match. Mexico need a win, and we can get above Costa Rica if we get three.

Not happy with our starting lineup, but what the hell do I know.

England are unspeakably bad. Completely incapable of playing the ball from back to front through midfield (it's like watching Newcastle!!!). Holland on the other hand play those lovely little balls through centre midfield and it opens everything else up.

England are strictly hoof hoof hoof and when they're not doing that they are giving it away at the back with some shocking attempts to play it out from there. Pretty shocking stuff.

Is anyone showing it in the US?

Go to holamun2.com and put your ZIP code in. If your provider has mun, they're showing the match for free, wheter or not you're subscribed to the network.

England are unspeakably bad. Completely incapable of playing the ball from back to front through midfield (it's like watching Newcastle!!!). Holland on the other hand play those lovely little balls through centre midfield and it opens everything else up.

England are strictly hoof hoof hoof and when they're not doing that they are giving it away at the back with some shocking attempts to play it out from there. Pretty shocking stuff.

We need Jay Simpson playing tbh

We need Jay Simpson playing tbh

Jay Simpson could definitely do a job for us in the Championship make no mistake!

I've got it in Espanol on Telemundo, man. They have exclusive rights to The Azteca.

Nice one, I didn't know that. Looks brilliant, but what's with the mental stripes on the pitch?

Kind of like the stripes.

English language on mun2, man. Look at that other post if you haven't. Might stick with telemundo for the "golasso!" and extended "gooooool" calls, but we'll see how the English crew do.

Almost every shirt in the crowd is green. Fucking hell. Mexicans belting out that anthem too. This is good stuff.

Wait a second? It's not on ESPN? I just got back from the city and they are showing some kind of preview show. I figured I'd watch the first 20 minutes at least.

Is anyone showing it in the US?

Go to holamun2.com and put your ZIP code in. If your provider has mun, they're showing the match for free, wheter or not you're subscribed to the network.

:thup: