The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

I raise you Carlo Cudicini.

Just because you didn't come from a big club, doesn't mean you're automatically rubbish.  Although, Almunia isn't great I agree.

We have great goalkeepers playing at modest clubs in Spain. Almunia was never one of them. He spent most of his pre-Arsenal career being loaned out to second or even third flight clubs, until he finally had a decent season at Albacete, and then was bought by Arsenal.

Guest neesy111

i think this will be wenger's last season, arsenal fan's impatient twats will be on his back now

tbf, if you see your club not spending any money when it does have it, doesn't make you confident

Guest neesy111

Just realized Liverpool is 5 points off Arsenal and are playing at the Emirates next week.

liverpool with these sneaky 1-0's are making progress

For a team which usually excels in bringing youngsters through they've done a right number on Walcott, you think he'd joined NUFC the way he's turned out.

Still think there's a massive potential there, would be buzzing if he played for us.

Guest neesy111

For a team which usually excels in bringing youngsters through they've done a right number on Walcott, you think he'd joined NUFC the way he's turned out.

Still think there's a massive potential there, would be buzzing if he played for us.

too many injuries imo, players that are injury prone will always drop off like this i.e. dyer, owen etc

too many injuries imo, players that are injury prone will always drop off like this i.e. dyer, owen etc

Injuries certainly have played in his stop start career. Still hasn't effected his pace, if it does his whole game goes right down the pan.

Walcott has spent a lot of time injuried in a critical phase of his development. I never didn't think he was all that but certainly he can be better than what he's showing.

Lennon for example was a speed merchant too, but has improved his final ball greatly these past two seasons. Hats off to him.