The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

When the f*** was the Portsmouth game on?, I thought it was on TV so I was looking for it throughout today and found nothing so I thought it was on tomorrow instead and now I've juts found out Portsmouth won 4-1.

12:30 kick off

So...all in all a good day for Newcastle's fortunes? Back at the top, with forest looking worse than us.

Nice headline on soccernet: "Carroll gets Toon out of jail"

Is that not "Carrol gets him and Newcastle a get out of jail free card?"

Vieira looks like he's 40. He seems to have aged a lot these past few years.

Further proving Domenech to be an idiot. Yesterday he came out with some nonsense saying that Vieira will captain Les Bleus at the World Cup if he gets a run of games at Man City.

The people employing him are the idiots, he should have been binned ages ago. Utterly clueless.

Domenech somehow seems to always do enough (or more than enough) to keep him in charge though. France were utterly clueless during 2006 qualif, and they got to the final which gave Domenech a wildcard for the next 4 years really. A bit the same now, he managed to qualify them, so they can't really fire him.

Domenech somehow seems to always do enough (or more than enough) to keep him in charge though. France were utterly clueless during 2006 qualif, and they got to the final which gave Domenech a wildcard for the next 4 years really. A bit the same now, he managed to qualify them, so they can't really fire him.

He should have been sacked after the Euros in all honesty. France is one of the world's premier nations and they were on the brink of not qualifying for 2010 several times.

I'd love it if Stoke won the cup tbh.

f*** that, worst fans ever. :angry:

Ditto from me. They make Milwall fans seem like choirboys

Cowardly pack of sh*tbags though, like Man City fans for that. Has to be 4 v 1.