The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Salif Diao wins it for Stoke.

His first PL goal in 8 years. Step forward Alan Smith.

Why does Alan Smith need to step forward? He can score ten times before May if he likes, he still won't have a PL goal in the past 4 years :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Im struggling to think who could have been MOTM in that match, it was a strange one. Pienaar, or Baines maybe. Both were pretty lively. Phil Neville was neat and tidy too.

Mallorca ahead against Sevilla.

How can a team have such polar opposite home and away form? Crazy.

Said the Newcastle fan.

:lol:

True, true. But Mallorca are something else.

I was actually having this discussion with my Dad today. It annoys me how form can differ so much away from home.

Jímenez again with some puzzling selection policies with Luís Fabiano and Perotti on the bench (although Capel was good against Osasuna), and a silky midfield made up by Zokora and uber-donkey Aldo Düscher.

To be honest Sevilla are the better side, but were shambolic at the back for Mallorca's goal.

And remove Aouate from goal and Mallorca would have 10 less points at the very least. He's immense this season.

Guest kingdawson

Jímenez again with some puzzling selection policies with Luís Fabiano and Perotti on the bench (although Capel was good against Osasuna), and a silky midfield made up by Zokora and uber-donkey Aldo Düscher.

To be honest Sevilla are the better side, but were shambolic at the back for Mallorca's goal.

And remove Aouate from goal and Mallorca would have 10 less points at the very least. He's immense this season.

Massive mistake there.

Massive mistake there.

Mine or Sevilla's?

Guest kingdawson

Massive mistake there.

Mine or Sevilla's?

The gk. Handed Sevilla a goal.