The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Why does it surprise me that they're booing him. Classless bastards. I just saw one fan screaming 'YOU PRICK!' to him, it's fucking ridiculous.

lol at Sky also, they usually have one last ad break just after the players come out... they've switched around their whole ritual to show that.

They did the same the first time Shearer and Bellamy met again at Ewood Park when we beat them 3-0 (iirc).

They did the same the first time Shearer and Bellamy met again at Ewood Park when we beat them 3-0 (iirc).

You mean Blackburn fans booed Shearer?

From what I remember that was the only time they didn't boo him because it was his last season/last visit to Ewood.

Guest Geordiekev

From anon via text: "My dad keeps re-winding it to see the infamous 'non handshake' over and over. So we are about four minutes behind."

Must be a father thing lol mine did the same..

Chelsea fans = evidence that shit can speak..

From anon via text: "My dad keeps re-winding it to see the infamous 'non handshake' over and over. So we are about four minutes behind."

Must be a father thing lol mine did the same..

Chelsea fans = evidence that s*** can speak..

Haha, I know had my dad been watching it, he would've done the same.

Guest Roger Kint

Why does it surprise me that they're booing him. Classless bastards. I just saw one fan screaming 'YOU PRICK!' to him, it's f***ing ridiculous.

Luckily our fans wouldnt stoop to that. Darren Ambrose for example got no abuse..........

Guest firetotheworks

Why does it surprise me that they're booing him. Classless bastards. I just saw one fan screaming 'YOU PRICK!' to him, it's f***ing ridiculous.

Luckily our fans wouldnt stoop to that. Darren Ambrose for example got no abuse..........

With Ambrose it was completely neutral when he left, it's not like if we booed Milner.

I did actually shout abuse at Ambrose when he was taking a corner, but all I said was 'you're not that good.' I think he found it refreshing to hear anything other than 'ya gay!'

With Ambrose it was completely neutral when he left, it's not like if we booed Milner.

I did actually shout abuse at Ambrose when he was taking a corner, but all I said was 'you're not that good.' I think he found it refreshing to hear anything other than 'ya gay!'

"They're professional athletes, it rolls right off their backs.."

http://www.insidesocal.com/tomhoffarth/straw_sp.jpg

Guest Roger Kint

Missing the whole point there. It was just as bad what Ambrose got that you are calling Chelsea fans for. The level of abuse to a former player because of his sexuality was shocking.

"They're professional athletes, it rolls right off their backs.."

http://www.insidesocal.com/tomhoffarth/straw_sp.jpg

"Daaaaarrrrrryyyyyylllllll"

Guest firetotheworks

Missing the whole point there. It was just as bad what Ambrose got that you are calling Chelsea fans for. The level of abuse to a former player because of his sexuality was shocking.

Nah, I think there's a difference. I'm not saying him being abused is right, but it's very much expected in football. I wouldn't have expected an ex-player to get booed because an ex team mate shagged the mother of his kids behind his back.

EDIT: Either way, this match is pap.

Guest Geordiekev

Not the same at all, one was involved with an arsehole and the other is an arsehole :thup: