The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

You can see the lad is very upset about whats happend. Skysports doing the decent things and not showing the replay.

Aye, I'm happy they aren't..

:thup: Rewound it like as I missed it, looked awful though. Shawcross looked devastated.

Was it a shocking tackle?

That's Ramsey's career gone, he will have a tough mental test to come back again when he hasn't been regular even

Aye, sometimes these sort of things don't heal too well and it could end up costing his career, it will also depend on what nerve and muscle damage he will have aswell.

I've rewound it and it actually doesn't look that bad a tackle to me at normal speed. Didn't seem to be two-footed, looked like Ramsey just got the the ball first. I'm sure it will look worse at slow-mo but it really didn't look like a horrible tackle, just a bit late and with an obvious, immediate bad injury.

Guest toonlass

just rewound sky plus so i could see it, looks like it would have stung a bit that!!!!

looked like leg was just being held together by the skin. awful, poor lad

Bad challenge or bad luck?

I've rewound it and it actually doesn't look that bad a tackle to me at normal speed. Didn't seem to be two-footed, looked like Ramsey just got the the ball first. I'm sure it will look worse at slow-mo but it really didn't look like a horrible tackle, just a bit late and with an obvious, immediate bad injury.

Eduardo's didn't look bad at normal speed, but the still pictures of it were awful.

You can see the lad is very upset about whats happend. Skysports doing the decent things and not showing the replay.

Aye, I'm happy they aren't..

:thup: Rewound it like as I missed it, looked awful though. Shawcross looked devastated.

Was it a shocking tackle?

I don't think there was a lot he could've done about it. Rather unlucky really.

just rewound sky plus so i could see it, looks like it would have stung a bit that!!!!

looked like leg was just being held together by the skin. awful, poor lad

Bad challenge or bad luck?

a foul but not that bad. leg looked fooked

Shouldn't have been sent off like.

Agreed, wasn't really a bad challenge and the referee has sent him on the basis of the extent of the injury.

I think in a way for him it's good he was sent off. Don't think he was in a mental state to carry on playing..

Aye he looked distraught, like Parker was when Bullard got injured at SJP.