The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest toonlass

My dad has just texted me, and he used to be an ambulance man and a fireman after that and he reckons its a tib and fib fracture by the looks of it.

:lol:

No shit.

Aye really  :laugh:

Anyway, my dad has just texted me again and said it's even worse than that for Ramsey. Apparantly he will never be able to go through an airport metal detector again without it going off like a banshee.  :blush:

My dad has just texted me, and he used to be an ambulance man and a fireman after that and he reckons its a tib and fib fracture by the looks of it.

No s***.

Aye really  :laugh:

Anyway, my dad has just texted me again and said it's even worse than that for Ramsey. Apparantly he will never be able to go through an airport metal detector again without it going off like a banshee.  :blush:

I reckon that's the least of his worries atm like :lol:

Ricardo "Roacher"

Fucking hell, Motson, retire.

he never will

He's going to die on air.

Hopefully he'll have a heart attack at a Gerrard penalty miss, and they can lock the Scouse cunt up for manslaughter.

Ricardo "Roacher"

he never will

Hopefully he'll have a heart attack at a Gerrard penalty miss, and they can lock the Scouse cunt up for manslaughter.

I wouldn't give a bucket of cold piss to hear his opinion about anything. He's a fucking tool and always has been.

I want to stay up for the Football League program now, but I've got to get up early in the morning (to set off for somewhere with a big arch over it, and no, not McDonalds).

I love that program. I can't explain why, I just think it is a case of perfect scheduling and it seems to last FOREVER.

I want to stay up for the Football League program now, but I've got to get up early in the morning (to set off for somewhere with a big arch over it, and no, not McDonalds).

I love that program. I can't explain why, I just think it is a case of perfect scheduling and it seems to last FOREVER.

Piss off.

Piss off.

If it makes you feel better, I'm not massively excited.

Piss off.

Why?

Those Ramsey images are awful. Feel terrible for him. He was really starting to live up to his talent. I hope he can recover.

Even though their was no tackle, and just a general challenge I still think they should of made warning when their was a good few seconds of focus on his leg.

They did warn you, you plum.

Today I was watching a show on ESPN and they showed the video of a basketball player dying on the court without warning. I'm particularly squeamish, but they could have mentioned it was coming up.

Piss off.

Why?

I've convinced myself beyond belief that we're going to lose, so I am fully expecting to lose.

I've simultaneously convinced myself that we're going to reach the FA Cup final, so that will be a happy consolation.

I am fully aware of the flaws in this plan.

If only the Premier League had clamped down years ago on the likes of Vieira, Grimandi, Keown, etc. players mightn't make those sorts of tackles today.

Rubbish. absolute nonsense. Football is a physical game and there will be injuries. It is unfortunate but it is the nature of the activity.

Ricardo "Roacher"

he never will

I wouldn't give a bucket of cold piss to hear his opinion about anything. He's a fucking tool and always has been.

I hope Gary Neville scores the winner with his cock.

Piss off.

Why?

I've convinced myself beyond belief that we're going to lose, so I am fully expecting to lose.

I've simultaneously convinced myself that we're going to reach the FA Cup final, so that will be a happy consolation.

I am fully aware of the flaws in this plan.

Best to keep your expectations low, in my experience.

By the way some of us have been to the new Wembley, for Shitley Gay but still, and we might go this year aswell.

Also where does the youth cup final get played at?, I'm sure were still in with a chance of winning that.

does it count as a real trophy?