The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

How can MOTD make a programme showing the highlights of only 3 games last as long as a programme showing the highlights of 7-8 games?

Surely they should of given the FLS (Football League Show) more time, so that more actual highlights of atleast the CCC games can be shown instead of highlights of one game highlights and the goals for everyone else. 

Suddenly turning into a rather decent night for Barca after all.

Sorry VI.

Really need to stop tempting fate.

:lol:

Don't worry.

Titles aren't won in March. They certainly can be lost in March, but not won. We still haven't lost it so as long as we are able to get out of this lull we are in, I'm not panicking. El Clásico will be quite important again, not because of the points themselves, but in setting the trend and morale for the remainder of the season.

Suddenly turning into a rather decent night for Barca after all.

Sorry VI.

Really need to stop tempting fate.

:lol:

Don't worry.

Titles aren't won in March. They certainly can be lost in March, but not won. We still haven't lost it so as long as we are able to get out of this lull we are in, I'm not panicking. El Clásico will be quite important again, not because of the points themselves, but in setting the trend and morale for the remainder of the season.

In theory they can be won in March.

[/nitpicking cunt]

Guest kingdawson

It's a bit sad I admit. Interestingly the 2000s started wide open with Deportivo and Valencia winning titles, Villarreal getting second place, Real Sociedad losing a title in the last game of the season... but since 2005 onwards it's been a two team affair.

Sevilla are pretty ambitious and in a very good financial standing, if they are able to exploit its current success to increase its size they might have a chance of shortening the gap. Valencia was in a similar position at the start of the 2000s, heck they came very close to go past us in turnover at some point, but they failed to exploit their success.

Sociedad were class back then. The Kovacevic and Nihat partnership was immense.

Guest Heneage

Bendtner is f***ing hopeless.

A poor man's Shola. :nods:

I can only disagree.

I just told myself it was hyperbole.

TBH, and I know this will sound patronizing, fuck it it probably is, but the majority who say he's shite have never seen him for Denmark or for Birmingham. He has talent, he's still young and need to work on it however.

I can only disagree.

TBH, and I know this will sound patronizing, fuck it it probably is, but the majority who say he's shite have never seen him for Denmark or for Birmingham. He has talent, he's still young and need to work on it however.

He does a very good impression of looking like a complete plank in front of goal then.

I can only disagree.

TBH, and I know this will sound patronizing, f*** it it probably is, but the majority who say he's s**** have never seen him for Denmark or for Birmingham. He has talent, he's still young and need to work on it however.

His finishing is wank at times tbf, but he has alot of the attributes to be a top CF. Superb first touch, good in the air, physically strong, gets into the right positions (even if he does squander the subsequent chances).

Interesting fact, he was the top scorer in the Premier league for players 21 or under last season. I think that just says it all in that people don't realise how young he is.

Guest firetotheworks

THANK CHRIST LIZ IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111!!

She looks like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards

Anah, I was taking the piss. I cant stand the Blue Peter-esque wench.

Just seen Jonas's goal. Fucking lush.

Guest Geordiesned

Just what I thought. Muppet. WTF? A minutes silence and a minutes applause at Forest. How the hell does that work??