The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Villa-Chelsea, fucking hell. :lol:

Beat them once this season already. And the year before last.

We can beat anyone if we raise our game. It just depends if we raise our game or not. Obviously.

chelsea have a very good record at wembley though

We'll see. I'd have preferred Portsmouth, but it is a semi final, so anything can happen.

Guest kingdawson

Would love to see Villa - Spurs in the final.

Think that would be a pretty decent game providing MON tells his team to actually try and play football this time.

Think that would be a pretty decent game providing MON tells his team to actually try and play football this time.

In a one-off game at a neutral ground, i.e. the potential final, I'd fancy Villa. Not saying they'd necessarily outplay you but there's something about them that makes me think they'll nick it. Might just be plain old good luck - as brummie has consistently maintained, there's that feeling of it being Villa's year, the way their run has gone thus far.

Would love for Fulham to get into the final.  Great club.

Really? Always seen them as a bit of a nothing club, Hodgson seems to be changing that atm though.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Great draw.....now hopefully we beat Fulham.

Hope you get beat like.

Spurs fans are mainly total cunts so on the basis that Fulham don't have many fans, their fan base wont make up as many cunts as yours, Villa are pretty much the same so I'm taking the Sky view and hoping there's no romance this year just a plain old Chelsea cup win nobody gives a fuck about.

It's no exagerration to say we could easily have put 10 goals past Hull today. Yak should have got a hat trick with the penalty miss & two real sitters. We had a few other good chances and a hatful of half chances too.

We didn't even play well in the first half either, that's how shit Hull are.

Phil Brown ran on to the pitch celebrating when it went 1-1 :lol: I didn't see much of him after that though. Orange cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking gutted. I knew Everton would demolish Hull, so I put Saha in my fantasy league team.  :weep:

It's no exagerration to say we could easily have put 10 goals past Hull today. Yak should have got a hat trick with the penalty miss & two real sitters. We had a few other good chances and a hatful of half chances too.

We didn't even play well in the first half either, that's how shit Hull are.

Phil Brown ran on to the pitch celebrating when it went 1-1 :lol: I didn't see much of him after that though. Orange cunt.

The rest of the season feels a bit strange. All we can do is just see where we end up. 4th was always a bit too unrealistic and we'd need to pretty much win 9 out of our last 10 games. I reckon we'll hit the 60 point mark, and can only hope someone above us falters.

For all your moans, you don't actually seem to take many points of us, KD.

I'd back you to do well against any lower half team. Put you against the better sides, though, and you spend 90 minutes passing in pretty triangles around the centre spot and generally don't deliver.

You're the inverse of us. Shit teams = we struggle. Decent teams = we do OK.

We didn't even play well in the first half either, that's how s*** Hull are.

Phil Brown ran on to the pitch celebrating when it went 1-1 :lol: I didn't see much of him after that though. Orange c***.

The rest of the season feels a bit strange. All we can do is just see where we end up. 4th was always a bit too unrealistic and we'd need to pretty much win 9 out of our last 10 games. I reckon we'll hit the 60 point mark, and can only hope someone above us falters.

I've thought for a while that we would be looking at the kind of season Fulham have had this year- finishing outside the proper European places and having to enter the Europa League in the middle of the summer to play FK Shithead from Macedonia in front of 12 fans and a herd of goats.

Guest Haris Vuckic

What do you think will be the bigger celebration in Birmingham?

We we got relegated or if you win a cup?

A fine line I suppose...

I've thought for a while that we would be looking at the kind of season Fulham have had this year- finishing outside the proper European places and having to enter the Europa League in the middle of the summer to play FK Shithead from Macedonia in front of 12 fans and a herd of goats.

Last season we did that, started off against Odense in blazing sunshine in July, petered out in Moscow, what seemed about 12 years later.

The competition is utterly fucking pointless, and lasts forever.

A fine line I suppose...

When you got relegated, most Villa fans barely batted an eyelid, mate.

If you thought what happened at our place the last day of last season was any different to what would have happened if you'd played at any other ground in the country, you're kidding yourself.

The time to worry is when you get relegated and nobody bats an eyelid, not when you get a load of pisstaking.

Guest Haris Vuckic

A fine line I suppose...

When you got relegated, most Villa fans barely batted an eyelid, mate.

If you thought what happened at our place the last day of last season was any different to what would have happened if you'd played at any other ground in the country, you're kidding yourself.

The time to worry is when you get relegated and nobody bats an eyelid, not when you get a load of pisstaking.

Just fireworks and banners then?  ;D

Saying that like in our Premier League years if Villa had gone down - which you were close - I doubt I would bat an eyelid.

Fireworks?

I think you've stepped into some kind of reality distortion zone. A couple of banners. You'd probably have spent your time more fruitfully wondering why you'd got yourselves in that position in the first place rather than handwringing about old fashioned football gloating.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Perhaps a slight exaggeration, jesus wept is that not allowed?

Anyway your dull cunts with shite fans and I hope you win fuck all this season.  :thup:

Guest Haris Vuckic

No I just like some decent crack, hence my comments apropos dull Brummie cunts like yourself.