The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest neesy111

Happy Arsenal won and Hull lost. F**k Hull

maybe the team that finishes 17th should sing a song for them when they go down

Guest neesy111

Two away games, the sort they've often lost, that they've won in the last minute. 

biggest difference with them now, they can't compete v utd and chelsea, but they are the best team are beating the rest of the league

Guest firetotheworks

I'd love to see Arsenal win the league. Still reckon they'll fall short unfortunately.

Their run-in is piss easy compared to ManU or Chelsea.

True, but they ran it perilously close today. I can see them slipping up somehow, somewhere. I'd like to be wrong though.

Guest iliketoonarmy

I will suggest Hull City Football Club to build a basketball court and two badminton courts at the middle of their pitch.

I will suggest Hull City Football Club to build a basketball court and two badminton courts at the middle of their pitch.

Done, they've got every other pitch lines on the pitch, it's like a schools indoor sports hall. You don't know which line is for which sport.

Done, they've got every other pitch lines on the pitch, it's like a schools indoor sports hall. You don't know which line is for which sport.

:lol: I hated those.

Hull is vile. Hull fans are vile. The KC Stadium is vile. Phil Brown is vile. The pitch is most certainly vile. Myhill is vile and Boateng is vile. Awesome result though, Super Nicklas Bendtner! :smitten:

:lol: I hated those.

Me too.  :lol: Many a badminton game was ruined by them.. "THAT WAS OUT!" "NO IT WASN'T MAN!" "IT'S THE BLUE LINES" "OH..SHIT".

Not sure what to think about today's result. Disappointing to draw after being 2-0 up of course but, I dunno... somewhat apathetic about the rest of the season at the moment.