The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest neesy111

i can't believe it took maradona 12 months to pick higuain, top top player

Really?  :razz:

i can actually  :kinnear:

Yeah, Madrid definitely need to get rid of that bloke like.

One of the most mong-tastic things going around Real Madrid nowadays, is how people are elevated from heroes to villains to heroes again in a matter of single games. The whole club just needs to take big breath and relax.

Not much actually, a couple pages in our sport rags, usually shared with Serie A/Bundesliga stuff. Have in mind that Barça/Madrid info usually takes up around 50% of the things. Their online editions have more coverage, particularly Marca.

Pretty much like over here tbh. The coverage of Spanish/European football in papers is non-existant, don't suppose you know any good English language websites dedicated to (or atleast focus on partly) Spanish football?

To be honest, I don't know of any. This is the only football forum I write in (I also usually read bigsoccer for the yank footie coverage).

No.

Just watching the reviews of the other La Liga games. Almería bagged another win and they climbed to 10th. They are the 3rd best team in the league since Juanma Lillo took over  :thup:

Also chuffed that Tenerife won 4-1 against the scum. They play a very silkly brand of football and I would love if they pulled it off and managed to stay up.

A ripped achilles tendon might just be the end of his career. At the top level anyway.

Struggling to think of many blokes in their mid-thirties who come back from injuries like that.