The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

If I were a Pompey fan I would shove that bell up Mr Portsmouth's arse!

Don't usually mind him that much... but he's been particularly annoying today!! Basically been at it the whole game.

... How did Nugent not score  :kasper:

Straight from the Michael Owen school of finishing.

He's shit. Worst Premier League signing ever.

Impossible, signed by WHEELA DEEELA 'arry redknapp, therefore he was signed for 2k and has scored 200 goals, irrelevent of actual performance.

I remember when Gateshead Thunder were in Super League, we were always mixed in with other fans but there was never any bother.

There was a few verbals with Hull fans but never went further than that.

Oh, and the Saints fans were a bit twatish.

Hull FC fans are all wankers.

:thefinger:

... How did Nugent not score  :kasper:

Straight from the Michael Owen school of finishing.

He's s***. Worst Premier League signing ever.

It was brilliant. Given was helpless, either side of him and it would have been a last-gasp equaliser so what did he do? Hit it straight at Given :lol:

Guest Heneage

Kanu actually looked deceptively dangerous. One year deal here might not go a miss.

Martin Laursen on sky, he didn't even make 100 appearances.  :no:

Guest kingdawson

Tevez has such a crazy work rate, condition talent beyond mankind

To bad that's all he's got. Was anonymous again like his usual self but he works hard so he gets a pass. Bellamy works just as hard but unlike Tevez he actually looks a goal threat.

How are we not in front? All Wigan have done is amassed a very hefty collection of fouls.

That Rodwell has look pretty useful.

I'm the first to admit we haven't played amazingly but we've done a hell of a lot more than Wigan.

Rodwell, I hope, will go onto become a regular England midfielder in the future. The lad looks relaxed on the ball; more that can be said for the rest of our squad, bar 2 or 3.

How are we not in front? All Wigan have done is amassed a very hefty collection of fouls.

That Rodwell has look pretty useful.

I'm the first to admit we haven't played amazingly but we've done a hell of a lot more than Wigan.

Rodwell, I hope, will go onto become a regular England midfielder in the future. The lad looks relaxed on the ball; more that can be said for the rest of our squad, bar 2 or 3.

It's been a pretty dull game for the neutral to be honest, just a bunch of free kicks breaking the flow of the game. Saha looking decent, unlucky not to score from Cahills low cross. Would have been a lovely goal that too.