The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest neesy111

Allardyce will be smug as fuck if they hang on to this, especially after that booing. :(

he'll say that he know's more than fan's because he's been involved with the game, i went ballestic when he said that up here

Guest neesy111

chelsea should of bought in january

anelka has been awful last 3 months

biggest difference lampard simply not scoring now, show's you how much they rellied on him

Guest Heneage

This summer, Chelsea need to bin the following players:

- Deco

- Anelka

- Kalou

- Mikel

- Hilario

- Ballack

and I think Beletti and Joe Cole will leave too.

I'd take Mikel.

You couldn't he's massive mate.

Chelsea look like a deflated side. Until the last 10 minutes, they seemed to be going through the motions in the second half. Considering the gap in quality between the individual players on either side, it ought to have been comfortable. There wasn't much leadership, and you wonder how much Terry has been affected by all the adverse attention.

Nowt short of a miracle that Chelsea have managed that points tall with players like Anelka and Kalou constantly getting into the team.

Are you taking into account that they also have the most complete striker in the world and the modern day Zidane playing for them?

Nowt short of a miracle that Chelsea have managed that points tall with players like Anelka and Kalou constantly getting into the team.

Are you taking into account that they also have the most complete striker in the world and the modern day Zidane playing for them?

Who the fuck is the modern day Zidane if i may ask, there's no one on that team that is the modern day Zidane.

Guest kingdawson

This summer, Chelsea need to bin the following players:

- Deco

- Anelka

- Kalou

- Mikel

- Hilario

- Ballack

and I think Beletti and Joe Cole will leave too.

I agree with all them except Kalou (decent enough sub). I'd add Fereira to the get rid list, and give j.cole a new contract.