The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

0-1 FT to us

Again not a great performance, but I'll take the points. Best news is that Zlatan has had his best game since January.

Some of the touches and interplay with Messi towards the end from Zlatan were very nice. You could see the confidence flooding back.

Aye. That's the best thing to get out of this game. Goal aside, he was much more involved in all our moves.

Is 'aye' commonly used the world over or are you picking up Geordie from this place?  :razz:

MOTD starting on BBC 1 now. Hansen and Shearer in the studio. Great times. I still always give the obligatory "SHEARERRRRR!" when Al's lovely mug comes onto the screen for the first time.

Really, I do.

MOTD starting on BBC 1 now. Hansen and Shearer in the studio. Great times. I still always give the obligatory "SHEARERRRRR!" when Al's lovely mug comes onto the screen for the first time.

Really, I do.

:spit:

I was gonna post exactly the same.

He's gone for his classic "collar different colour to the shirt" get-up tonight as well. :smitten:

Lineker, Hansen and Shearer is defo the BBC's A-Team these days. Big fan of Scottish Al as well.

Really, I do.

:spit:

I was gonna post exactly the same.

I always say "Hey Alan" to the TV.  :aww:

The other week in the Premier League they were using new balls, now in this game at least they are using the same ones they were using earlier in the season.

Anyone got any idea why?

The other week in the Premier League they were using new balls, now in this game at least they are using the same ones they were using earlier in the season.

Anyone got any idea why?

Do you mean the red ball? That was just a one-off by Nike, to do with Aids awareness.

He's gone for his classic "collar different colour to the shirt" get-up tonight as well. :smitten:

Lineker, Hansen and Shearer is defo the BBC's A-Team these days. Big fan of Scottish Al as well.

I'm not a fan of this.

But I do join you in a SHEARERRRR!! :smitten: :smitten:

Anyone got any idea why?

Do you mean the red ball? That was just a one-off by Nike, to do with Aids awareness.

Aye this one.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/97821306.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5BDCC2FAAC5C56680DDA0533700529FDCEF4E08A7493FB22C

Thanks, was wondering why.