12-15 football focus

womblemaster

They do have a 6 hour Football League show and live game on now tbf.

And Soccer Am is the worst football related show in TV history.

Guest firetotheworks

It brought it all home just how fucked we are when he listed those players that have went out like. We barely have a team, never mind a squad.

Guest sicko2ndbest

It was interesting he mentioned the confidentiality clause.

Seemed like he was hiding something especially when questioned about Barry Moat and whether he would be his manager

Guest firetotheworks

It was interesting he mentioned the confidentiality clause.

Seemed like he was hiding something especially when questioned about Barry Moat and whether he would be his manager

Just goes to show how things can be perceived, because I thought the exact opposite. I genuinely believe he knows absolutely fuck all.

Guest Spark

Paul Merson on SSN: This league will be a walk in the park for Nicky Butt. He's a great centre midfielder.

I think it's about his level tbh.

Paul Merson on SSN: This league will be a walk in the park for Nicky Butt. He's a great centre midfielder.

I think it's about his level tbh.

Ya I heard him on about that to. Think he was talking out his arse

Guest firetotheworks

I have to say like, Im not his biggest fan, but watching Sven on Football Focus now, really makes me wish he was our manager tbh.

I have to say like, Im not his biggest fan, but watching Sven on Football Focus now, really makes me wish he was our manager tbh.

I still don't get why everyone's going mental for him at Notts County, he's not even the manager and they haven't exactly splashed the cash.

Guest firetotheworks

I still don't get why everyone's going mental for him at Notts County, he's not even the manager and they haven't exactly splashed the cash.

Probably because of who he is, nothing more.