Italian Serie A - 09/10

LucaAltieri

Guest Heneage

What do you mean 'Italians.' Inter had 3 Italians in their match day squad and only 1 of them even played in the game, they are a South Amerian team, there are reasons they were called 'Argentina B'.

I'm chuffed with the win if not to just see that smug twat Mourinho pissing and moaning, no doubt there will be a reason he lost, someone elses fault, not Super Mou's.

Guest Heneage

The writer clearly is a Balotelli fan, I on the other hand am not. It bears nothing to do with the club he plays for, as I am a fan of Sneijder, but it is the way he goes on.

For all this claims of racist abuse he has been given a free pass to be a fool and go on like the spoilt child at the Birthday party. In last Saturday's Derby he rolled round on the floor holding his face after being accidentally caught with an elbow to the chest. He like our own Andy Carroll has gotten into a bad habit of falling over or 'Diving' to put it more bluntly.

Juve fans answered his claims of racism on Saturday with a banner that read; 'Don't kid yourself Balotelli, we'd hate you if you were white' and it's true, all this talk of it being about race, surely if Juve fans were racist like Lazio they'd boo Melo, they'd boo Trezeguet, Amauri, like Lazio did with Manfredini their own player. If you want to nit pick you could argue Inter's fans are racist, they held cards saying 'better black than bianchoneri (Juve's nickname)' that can be seen as suggesting being black is a bad thing.