Italian Serie A - 09/10

LucaAltieri

been so many scudettos now, so i can't really complain if we won't be it this year.

would rather a team like fiorentina take it though

Isn't it 17-17 in terms of Scudettos between Milan and Inter? Surely it would be nice to edge ahead? Same goes for the Coppa Italia (however shit a trophy that is)

But how could i complain though?

We won't win every year until the end of time, sooner or later were not going to take and when that happens you can just be glad for the time of being on top.

It's for the leagues best that the same team don't win all the time, and i`m more than happy with the titles we got until now.

Still want us to win of course, but reality is not in sync with my feelings as a supporter.

Fair enough. You probably came across more apathetic than you are.  :lol:

What's going on at the moment? Are players getting tired/complacent?

What did he do?

Came off the bench, didn't touch the ball, gave away a free kick on the edge of the area with a two footed tackle, got booked. Free kick is taken, he's in the wall, sticks his elbow up to knock it out the way, booked again, sent off, Catania convert the penalty and win the match.

And cost me money.

What did he do?

Came off the bench, didn't touch the ball, gave away a free kick on the edge of the area with a two footed tackle, got booked. Free kick is taken, he's in the wall, sticks his elbow up to knock it out the way, booked again, sent off, Catania convert the penalty and win the match.

And cost me money.

:lol:

Sorry about your bet.

Did anyone hear the commentator when Mascara was lining up for that free-kick?

"Mascara will be looking to lash this one in".

and then when it looked like a deflection for a corner rather than a penalty he said,

"Mascara will be hoping to lay the foundation for Catania to take the lead here".

:lol:

If i wasn't this handsome and sexual i could easily become a hooligan or something

A feeling I know all too well.

Much better suited to become a killer when you're good looking than when you're not as people trust good looking people better than uggos, a trust you in turn can use to kill.