Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

On 24/01/2024 at 21:53, TheBrownBottle said:

I doubt Barton understands why Rule, Britannia! is a ‘bit iffy’, for starters he’d have to understand that the song is a commandment from God rather than a patriotic ditty.  It’s an exhortation to literally rule the seas, an ode to imperial ambition.  And it isn’t ’immigrants and refugees’ that have an issue with it.  I have an issue with it, and so do plenty of other ‘native’ Brits. 

Can’t copy and paste that from the ‘online dictionary of clever sounding quotes’ though.  Requires actual knowledge, something Barton lacks

Traitor.

• 4 weeks later...

From that Article, Le Tissier

He gave a passionate speech at a gala dinner in Leedsin September where he declared that he was carrying out research into the collapses

Well that’s me convinced as I’m sure his scientific credentials are impeccable, all his sources credible and it will be thoroughly peer reviewed 

:tard:

Couldn’t resist the comments section:

He's right. Embalmers across the globe are reporting white fibrous strands in veins and arteries, causing strokes and heart failure. 

[emoji38]

7 hours ago, mouldy_uk said:

From that Article, Le Tissier

He gave a passionate speech at a gala dinner in Leedsin September where he declared that he was carrying out research into the collapses

Well that’s me convinced as I’m sure his scientific credentials are impeccable, all his sources credible and it will be thoroughly peer reviewed 

:tard:

Couldn’t resist the comments section:

He's right. Embalmers across the globe are reporting white fibrous strands in veins and arteries, causing strokes and heart failure. 

[emoji38]

Shits going The Last of Us and turning us into walking fungi.

IMG_5418.thumb.webp.77d244f4858c2ece94cfa73420d34681.webp

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sabotaged his own playing career by being a cunt, sabotaged his own management career by being a cunt, sabotaging his own.. retirement? Half hearted attempt to be a media personality? Fuck knows, wish he'd just go away, sick of seeing him referred to as "Ex Newcastle player". 

He’s not trying to be anything, he’s farming twitter impressions by being controversial and outspoken. It’s better for everyone to just lock this thread, directing traffic his way is giving him what he wants.