Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Yep, the 'missed chance' I think just refers to actual finishing, but is cleverly (shitely) written to attract clickers. Online advertising has a lot to answer for.

Guest Mantis

Wont be reading this  shite.  If it had of read Championship contenders choke the fuck up, I might have.  As it happens they are seeking airtime off the back of Joey, who did well. 

Annoyed he's given the ball in direct free kicks. But other than that, fantastic delivery all night. Had Best been on the pitch, Ameobi been in better form, or, God forbid, we hadn't sold Carroll, could've snatched a win. All ifs and buts though.

Great tonight :clap:

Guest Vinkent

Complete contrast to his performance as captain at Villa. Was proper chuffed last night. Made me laugh how Rooney was mouthing off like a Class A clown and yet the journo yob brigade never labelled him. Spot on performance.

His set pieces are absolutely awful.

Agreed, I wonder if Jonas could offer something different?

Or more likey its because we havent got anyone to get on the end of them. How many goals did we score in the first half of the season from carroll headers from FKs or Nolan tap ins?

Or more likey its because we havent got anyone to get on the end of them. How many goals did we score in the first half of the season from carroll headers from FKs or Nolan tap ins?

His direct freekicks aren't very good and usually end up in the keepers hands.

If we buy a winger or a midfielder in the summer I pray to the heavens that we make sure it's somebody who can deliver from set pieces.

You forget, we already have Ryan Taylor.  We also have Ben Arfa who can take a mean freekick.

If we buy a winger or a midfielder in the summer I pray to the heavens that we make sure it's somebody who can deliver from set pieces.

You forget, we already have Ryan Taylor.  We also have Ben Arfa who can take a mean freekick.

I'm going to be honest, the issue of our set-piece takers has really taken a backseat now I've realised the 'Shite' under my username.  :lol: