Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest BooBoo

Clear there's a large sense of discontent in the camp. Season ahead could be very difficult if we get off to a bad start.

Guest neesy111

I feel sorry for Barton that is a complete idiot that he can't realise what an utter bell end he is looking like to those fans who have sense.

I feel sorry for Barton that is a complete idiot that he can't realise what an utter bell end he is looking like to those fans who have sense.

He might feel sorry for you for the same reasons after reading that tweet to Routledge.

#helmet

not you then

Not only that but there were times last season that Barton was a f***ing clown, he is at times clearly ineptitude on a football pitch costs him big-time.

Not only that but there were times last season that Barton was a f***ing clown, he is at times clearly ineptitude on a football pitch costs him big-time.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

I can take the criticism on here of you lot though in good hearted banter, Joey seems incapable of this.....

Guest bimpy474

Bartons reaction is the same as you see some players do on a Sunday park, they are leaving because you get beat/hammered or whatever, its embarrasing and if he ever wondered why he'll never play for England, its right there in front of him, and if he cant see it, he's only half as clever as he seems to think he is.

I hate to slate players that i love, but he goes beyond whats acceptable at times, speaking your mind is fine but as with everything it has a right time and a right place, if only he could see that.

Regardless what everyone thinks of Barton's tweets, it's quite worrying that so many of the players seem so unsettled.

I reckon if we fail to win in our first two games, there'll be a canny few transfer requests going in.

Regardless what everyone thinks of Barton's tweets, it's quite worrying that so many of the players seem so unsettled.

I reckon if we fail to win in our first two games, there'll be a canny few transfer requests going in.

Enrique and Barton are unsettled.

The rest are in long term contracts or not in the first team plans.

Not a chance.

Guest neesy111

If they are all footballers and not human beings then this is the case.

Not a chance.

I'm well aware what I've just said is based on hearsay etc, it's just a feeling I get. I'm not going to bore on about it like so many of the doom mongers do, I just think that things could blow up for Pardew fairly easily should we not hit the ground running.

Enrique and Barton are unsettled.

The rest are in long term contracts or not in the first team plans.

Well Coloccini's contract will only have 12 months left to run after the upcoming season, can't imagine him wanting to stick around IMO.

Just my reading of it, but it seem's he's actually hinting that Enrique's gone now.

To me it's sounds more that he himself seems as good as gone.

dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

@

@Joey7Barton lets just keep our right side strong again this season! #partnership

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

@

@dannysimpson12 that's it mate, don't worry we'll keep are side of the street clean

Nope, still sounds as if he's on about Enrique. :lol:

Guest BooBoo

If we take a beating off Arsenal, the pressure will be well and truly on going into the derby. A defeat there and there will be massive fallout.

Guest bimpy474

But its the players who aren't getting what they want/their own way who are moaning, take Routledge, he may have cause to complain but as soon as Pardew got here it was clear he didn't fancy him as a player, take Nolan's contract, its the manager who didn't think the contract for Kevin was right. we all know that the owner is a twat, same for Lambarse but unfortunately for the players who are complaining their teammates dont and seem happy.

I'll start worrying when Saylor, Williamson or one of the new lads moans and one surefire way to get yourself relegated is to destroy your own dressing room, which seems to be what Barton is setting out to do, not on purpose, i think he just unaware of what his actions will bring, its just like his past is repeating itself, not the drinking or the violence but just in a different self destructive way.

If we take a beating off Arsenal, the pressure will be well and truly on going into the derby. A defeat there and there will be massive fallout.

:thup: exactly, that's what I was trying to intimate. Pardew's just about getting some of the fans on side - a defeat on Wearside and he'll undo all of that in 90 minutes flat.