Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Carroll is a money grabbing cunt

Nolan is a money grabbing cunt

Enrique is a money grabbing cunt

Barton is a money grabbing cunt

I sense a pattern here...

It's an amazing coincidence too.

Either Barton calculated that this would happen and has been stirring it up deliberately, or he's an absolute idiot for tweeting the stuff he did.

The latter, imo.

I wouldn't say he's an idiot. He just wears his heart on his sleeves.

But to communicate it in public is idiotic.

His idiocy has been trumped by the idiocy of the board.

Yeah, fair comment, but his was the original mistake.

In the past 24 hours. The board have made many more mistakes in recent times

Guest bimpy474

Whats the chances of Parker to Chelski and Barton to the Hammers... tapped up lined up Hammers not wanting to pay us a fee, Joey gets his way and a nice BIG signing on fee and 5 years at £60k per week.

Think Nolan's interview was a coincidence?

NO CHANCE!

Now this is the kind of conspiracy i like ;)

How is this Barton's fault?

Barton's fault that we're selling our best players? Barton's fault that we're not showing any ambition in the transfer window? Barton's fault that he didn't get a decent contract offer?

Yes, he ran his mouth off but in the grand scheme of things he's done nowt. It's a sad state of affairs that things are this bad that he feels the need to do it in the first place.

Regardless of what he owes the club (and I think he owes us alot considering he was s*** before last season) and regardless of what this is doing to morale, he shouldn't have to put up with so much s*** from the club and the club morale is pretty much on the floor already by the sounds of it.

Do you think Joey is sitting at home gutted or sitting with a smile on his face?

Whilst the fans are up in arms at the state of the club he will be mulling over contract offers and choosing who he will play for next.

He does not give a flying f*** about this club or its fans.

I in no way support Ashley & his muppets BUT Joey knew what he was doing, he knew after what Jose did how the club would react, lets not paint him as an inoculates in this because he is FAR from that.

So he caused this trouble, posted all this stuff on Twitter and got placed on the transfer list so he could go? :lol: :lol:

Howay man, what a load of bollocks. If he wanted away so badly, he can go. They want rid of him ffs :lol:

Yeah he can go, by requesting a transfer.  Losing any bonuses he has coming (remember the whole I refuse to leave Man City for Newcastle until I get my bonus thing?) and making himself look the c***.  Plus there'd likely he a fee involved which reduces his chances of a big signing on fee.  f***ing hell how can you not see that Bartons getting exactly what he wants? :lol:

Oh and yes obviously they do want him gone, but I'm sure they wanted a fee and probably not the pay Barton to leave.  But the lads played it very well, people say he's not clever but he's pulled the wool over your eyes.

Like I said, two sides both looking out for themselves, Bartons got the upper hand though I have to give him that.

Because he gets exactly the same if he accepts a contract offer when the club accept a bid for him. There's no need to do anything of this if he really wants away.

When the club accept a bid?  Who says there would be a bid without this situation?  If he doesn't go on the transfer list he may not even get a transfer this summer.  He also has less chance of getting a higher wage and signing on fee with the club also paying a fee.  This is the best outcome possible for him.  He gets to be the martyr speaking out against the evil empire AND gets his new contract AND gets to keep all his bonuses, he must he smilling like a cheshire cat.

Either Barton calculated that this would happen and has been stirring it up deliberately, or he's an absolute idiot for tweeting the stuff he did.

The latter, imo.

I wouldn't say he's an idiot. He just wears his heart on his sleeves.

But to communicate it in public is idiotic.

His idiocy has been trumped by the idiocy of the board.

Yeah, fair comment, but his was the original mistake.

In the past 24 hours. The board have made many more mistakes in recent times

Yeah of course, but he still has no justification to slag off his employers in public. Or if he does, he has to bear the consequences.

That's funny i've said any of them are money grabbing cunts. Carroll and Barton are cunts though.

Yeah, and no one cared for the club.

There wasn't one who was wearing the Nr. 9 shirt for his hometown club, there wasn't one who was skipper and love the place. And there of coures wasn't one who really wanted to play for the football club and love the place and the fans.

No, just money grabbing cunts.

Are you saying any of them aren't money grabbers?  Really?

Aye well, someone had to lighten the mood

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1467/mashandhorses.jpg

Have they been eating Ready Brek?

Looks like they've been dumping that radioactive gunge from Fools and Horses.

So Joey was in the "wrong" with his tweets, that is absolutely nothing on what Ashley and Llambais have just done. They fined Jose 2 weeks wages and banned him from Twitter, they could have just had strong words with Barton, banned him from Twitter even, but to transfer list him, haahahahahah, man they really do know how to go one better don't they.

Jose has been a model pro during his time here.

Joey's act has finally worn thin over the years.

This isn't exactly his first trip up is it. Besides after Enrique the players were warned over the use of twitter.

Joey was playing for this for sure.

I don't agree. I think you're exaggerating those Joey trip ups.

If there is any agenda it has nothing to do with any past public errors like assault. It is more likely to be about him and Nolan having a shout off with Derek Llambais after Hughton was sold, then no doubt they were back in that office for more words when Carroll went.

It's a bitter power struggle.

No wonder Ashley don't mind keep on f***ing up. So many apologizing idiots. f***ing cringeworthy.

No wonder Barton don't mind keep on f***ing up. So many fawning worshiping idiots. f***ing cringeworthy.

Pathetic. Let's give away any player who criticize our shitty board and owner. Rightfully criticize that is. Not the manner of it, but the content. And then let's see who we end up with. Løven and Ameobi. Howay man.

Guest johnson293

Not sure if its been mentioned, but Barton is the player on the club calendar for August.

Apparently Routledge was last month, and Lovenkrands is next month.

Is Smith on it???

Carroll is a money grabbing c***

Nolan is a money grabbing c***

Enrique is a money grabbing c***

Barton is a money grabbing c***

Hey I didn't say anything. Simply making an observation.

Aye well, someone had to lighten the mood

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1467/mashandhorses.jpg

Have they been eating Ready Brek?

:lol:

Really was a poor effort.

Show him up S.S.R!

Carroll is a money grabbing c***

Nolan is a money grabbing c***

Enrique is a money grabbing c***

Barton is a money grabbing c***

Hey I didn't say anything. Simply making an observation.

well, to be fair, on the past 2 or 3 pages youve said a fair bit.