Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Geordiesned

I bet there'll be some SOTD like 'One Day Will Be Farewell' or 'Should I Stay Or Should I Go Now?' before he'll finally tell his decision.

Or following the discovery of Ashley and Llambias' bodies: "I Shot The Sheriff (but I did not shoot the deputy)"

I bet there'll be some SOTD like 'One Day Will Be Farewell' or 'Should I Stay Or Should I Go Now?' before he'll finally tell his decision.

Or following the discovery of Ashley and Llambias' bodies: "I Shot The Sheriff (but I did not shoot the deputy)"

:lol:

On the QPR forum, I've just had a look in, most think he won't sign for them now.

Also, one said he's heard that they've given him a deadline till 12 midday today. Could be a lot of crap, obviously as well.

What would you say if you were trying to convince Barton to stay?

People change, he's changed, why can't Mike Ashley change and be willing to give him a contract come the end of the season?

Owner change could happen.

Could still win trophy with Newcastle, what he wanted to do.

What would you say if you were trying to convince Barton to stay?

Doesn't he want to stay anyway? 

The issue is the contract that was offered at the turn of the year wasn't lucrative enough?

Please don't let this be true. The man is a complete scumbag, a real lowlife, even as 'professional' footballers go (and let's face it that often goes pretty low). Yes he might be a quite good 'combative' midfielder but what a complete prick he is. Regular red cards for nutting people and regular arrests for punching people's lights out for no reason outside a McDonalds at 1am. 

Opinion of some QPR fan. Someone should send it Joey via twitter.