Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

so after yesterday's news, joey decided it'd be a good idea to open a twitter? this is a powderkeg waiting to explode.

by standing up to the board, barton will become a cult hero for the fans. but things will get dirty.....i think MA and DL have mind up their minds - they want him gone. now. because of this, i just can't see a scenario where joey stays  :weep:

He likes the Smiths.

how do you know? Because he went to Strangeways?

no because he tweeted that he thought There is a Light is the greatest song ever.

:lol:

Honestly can't imagine this. Joey sitting in a dingy bedsit with that on his half-broken hi-fi. Wonder if he's done any poetry.

He likes the Smiths.

how do you know? Because he went to Strangeways?

no because he tweeted that he thought There is a Light is the greatest song ever.

oh ok. Didn't we play that after the 4-4 draw with Arsenal?

The Smiths.

My man crush on Joey grows as each day passes.

Great. Joey should set up a web site with a donate button and with enough fans maybe it will lead to a fans buyout of the club. Then we can offer him the sort of contract he clearly isn't being offered elsewhere.

so we know he likes The Smiths, Arctic Monkeys, Oasis, Arcade Fire, Vampire Weekend and Brandon Flowers. I might send him a stalker-esque compilation CD.

I'm starting to worry that I could actually get on with Joey Barton. There's something about that that scares me.

For some reason I already knew Joey like The Smiths, think he had their shirt on one time.

i see loads of people wearing ramones and motorhead tees but i'm not sure if they are fans....smiths tees are quite iconic in their way, especially with norwesterners.

For some reason I already knew Joey like The Smiths, think he had their shirt on one time.

i see loads of people wearing ramones and motorhead tees but i'm not sure if they are fans....smiths tees are quite iconic in their way, especially with norwesterners.

Them especially. They're nearly a fashion accessory on their own.

It was an Arcade Fire shirt when he was on SSN.

I notice his horse is named after an Arctic Monkey's track as well, My Propeller.

It was an Arcade Fire shirt when he was on SSN.

I notice his horse is named after an Arctic Monkey's track as well, My Propeller.

his other horse is called Crying Lightning, also an AM song.

Barton was 3 years old when the Smiths hit the charts. I had no idea people still listened to the Smiths. How soon is now?

Aren't you a Charming Man? You can still appreciate good music regardless of age.

:boomboom:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

His hair style over the last 12 months was a bit of a give away too, like.