Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Chubby Jason

Huge over reactions on here.

Barnetta is far more pacy and tricky anyway.

So are Robben and Messi but they don't play for NUFC.

Scraping the barrell here like arent we? Theres not gurantee's we'll sign Barnetta and even so, Barnetta simply isnt as good as Barton, nor will he such an integral part of the team as Barton is/was.

Barnetta is class bruv!

Have you seen what he dun against England?

Joey weren't even on the pitch for Englamd fam! Weren't good enuff.

If I was a club signing Barton, it would definitely be on the condition that he stops using Twitter.

Why? There won't be any trouble if the owner of his new club is a bit better than Mike Ashley.

No employers keep all their employees happy all the time though. You know you have to handle him with kid gloves or walk in the next morning to reports of him tweeting about how "all the #helmets up top are ruining this proud and great football club with it's long history #NYredbulls"

What a load of bullshit tbh.

Scraping the barrell here like arent we? Theres not gurantee's we'll sign Barnetta and even so, Barnetta simply isnt as good as Barton, nor will he such an integral part of the team as Barton is/was.

Barnetta is class bruv!

Have you seen what he dun against England?

Joey weren't even on the pitch for Englamd fam! Weren't good enuff.

:iamatwat:

Just stop it.

If I was a club signing Barton, it would definitely be on the condition that he stops using Twitter.

Why? There won't be any trouble if the owner of his new club is a bit better than Mike Ashley.

No employers keep all their employees happy all the time though. You know you have to handle him with kid gloves or walk in the next morning to reports of him tweeting about how "all the #helmets up top are ruining this proud and great football club with it's long history #NYredbulls"

What a load of bullshit tbh.

Have you not been following Barton's career?

Guest Geordiesned

Owners at Man City were ok yet he caused all kinds of trouble.

Which may have been relevant if Barton was the only player speaking out.

Guest MrSundlofer

So they took the decision during last evening and called his agent to say he can leave the club? This club never stops to surprise me.

He wouldn't be in my starting 11.

Guest neesy111

So they took the decision during last evening and called his agent to say he can leave the club? This club never stops to surprise me.

Eh, what is your point?