Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ashley is wiping his arse on Newcastle United and some of you are squealing like excited schoolgirls at his 'leadership' and 'ruthlessness'.

Fact. He's a cowardly cockney chancer, barrowboy, and typically of most southerners, knows absolutely fuck all about the game.

Yes, Barton said things that they wouldn't like. So what. They're supposed to be men aren't they?

Every single main tactical decison that has been made by the 'heirachy' at this club has dragged us down evern further. I am sickened.

Bobby would be ashamed.

Apart from Ashley being a cockney chancer that is one massive pile of shit.

Guest bimpy474

I think the tweet from Joey that may have done for him seems to have been missed.

He accused someone of being an undercover agent for a discount retail sports shop, of trying catch him out. Ashley sees that........

Guest cr4igora
and typically of most southerners, knows absolutely f*** all about the game.

Wow, this post and all future posts of yours now totally discredited. What a retarded thing to say!

Guest bimpy474

Adrian Durham talking sense, wow.

Wot's ee sayin'?

I dont believe what i'm hearing, Barton didn't like the fact he wasn't allowed to take free kicks and set pieces agaisnt Leeds and thats what set him off Sunday.

What a plum. :no:

Listen to it later, if they put it up, its bizarre to use as an excuse.

So they took the decision during last evening and called his agent to say he can leave the club? This club never stops to surprise me.

Eh, what is your point?

What do you think?

They took the decision last night after his tweets criticising them.  Seems like a logical set of events, i.e. Criticise your employers = Get punished.

Do you even understand why you were annoyed with Barton for posting on twitter?

Still confused why people can still explain away why he wasn't offered a new contract which he said he'd sign on less money. He only kicked off after this, when he realized the people in charge had absolutely no clue whatsoever.

Ashley is wiping his arse on Newcastle United and some of you are squealing like excited schoolgirls at his 'leadership' and 'ruthlessness'.

Fact. He's a cowardly cockney chancer, barrowboy, and typically of most southerners, knows absolutely f*** all about the game.

Yes, Barton said things that they wouldn't like. So what. They're supposed to be men aren't they?

Every single main tactical decison that has been made by the 'heirachy' at this club has dragged us down evern further. I am sickened.

Bobby would be ashamed.

Apart from Ashley being a cockney chancer that is one massive pile of s***.

So you think that Southerners know Fuck all about the game?

You really are a Fucking Prick!

Wot's ee sayin'?

I dont believe what i'm hearing, Barton didn't like the fact he wasn't allowed to take free kicks and set pieces agaisnt Leeds and thats what set him off Sunday.

Who said that like? :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Fact. He's a cowardly cockney chancer, barrowboy, and typically of most southerners, knows absolutely f*** all about the game.

Bobby would be ashamed.

Apart from Ashley being a cockney chancer that is one massive pile of s***.

So you think that Southerners know f*** all about the game?

You really are a f***ing Prick!

Agreed, i'm upset at that, not as much as knowing i'm from the South but upset all the same.

Guest bimpy474

Wot's ee sayin'?

Who said that like? :lol:

Why you little.......................:D