Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest bimpy474

Saying your a peasant if your saving for a ipad2 isnt very clever though, its only banter but thats going to get picked up as bragging about his earnings.

Guest Geordiesned

He's starting to make a tit of himself at the moment. Started off funny with the Pleat comment but just embarrassing now.

He's starting to make a tit of himself at the moment. Started off funny with the Pleat comment but just embarrassing now.

I thought the Pleat comment was a bit crass considering he hadn't said anything too bad about Barton. It's nice to see him take aim at the journalists though, especially Oliver Holt and Henry Winter. Two of the biggest #helmets ever to grace Fleet Street.

And he's right about newspapers. Dying trade.

Guest bimpy474

I thought the Pleat comment was a bit crass considering he hadn't said anything too bad about Barton. It's nice to see him take aim at the journalists though, especially Oliver Holt and Henry Winter. Two of the biggest #helmets ever to grace Fleet Street.

I agree with Joey completely, but that comment about peasants will get twisted to fuckery, just like most things do in lying papers.

Guest bimpy474

If Pleat commented about Joey's off the field stuff then Pleat's past if fair game too for me, if Pleat stuck to just the football then Joey was wrong.

I agree with Joey completely, but that comment about peasants will get twisted to fuckery, just like most things do in lying papers.

Yep, that was daft.

Guest bimpy474

Holt's the worst of the worst, like. As pretentious as they come.

The way he publicised his private disagreement with Rio Ferdinand was just pathetic.

I actually thought he was right on that occasion, Its the public personna v the real Rio, just thought Holt was right then.

Guest bimpy474

Yep, that was daft.

Daft just about sums Joey up,

Guest bimpy474

Him saying he will be playing against Arsenal will not go down well, is he ever going to fkn learn.

He didn't did he ?

:facepalm: