Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Love how folk think Gosling can fill his boots when the lad has played about ten minutes of competitive football for us.

AND in those 10 minutes gave the ball away for Sunderland to break and score and also missed a sitter when in a 1 on 1 with the keeper.

He'll go and we will bring someone in; Mashley has a habit of trying to bury the bad news by bringing someone else in. I'm not happy with this but I do now expect to see a LB and a striker brought in. We'll not replace Barton.

We shall have to see if this is good or bad for the dressing room.

This isn't SSN - this is the club deliberately leaking this information in an attempt to force Barton's hand.

Laughable if he goes. Especially since there's zero chance of a replacement coming in*

*Extra note for the negative police. Before you come with your "YOU CAN'T BE SURE!!!!" pleas, don't bother responding until we've replaced Andy Carroll and Jose Enrique. Cheers.

What a bunch or

Ben Smith -

Worth clarifying #NUFC didn't grant #QPR 'permission' to speak to Barton. #QPR made contact directly and notified #NUFC out of courtesy.

Mugs, you'll never get reported to FIFA doing it that way.

This isn't SSN - this is the club deliberately leaking this information in an attempt to force Barton's hand.

Laughable if he goes. Especially since there's zero chance of a replacement coming in*

*Extra note for the negative police. Before you come with your "YOU CAN'T BE SURE!!!!" pleas, don't bother responding until we've replaced Andy Carroll and Jose Enrique. Cheers.

YOU CAN'T BE SURE!!!!

Carroll ---> Ba

Enrique--> Raylor

:pow:

I think it's QPR speaking to the press association tbh. That Fernandes seems to love the media limelight, he's never shut up spouting to the media about who they're bringing in and what they're doing.

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

"Older does not always mean wiser, kinder is not always for the best. So why do people ignore all the warnings?" The Book Club #topalbum

I refuse to lower myself to the state where I'm analyzing cryptic Twitter quotes from Joey Barton.

Guest reefatoon

Love how folk think Gosling can fill his boots when the lad has played about ten minutes of competitive football for us.

AND in those 10 minutes gave the ball away for Sunderland to break and score and also missed a sitter when in a 1 on 1 with the keeper.

FFS, ok then lets write Gosling off eh!  Dear me, the mind boggles!

He'll go and we will bring someone in; Mashley has a habit of trying to bury the bad news by bringing someone else in.

Does he? I must be missing that.

He couldn't give a toss about fans' reaction.

Must have missed Sun'lun scoring...

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

"Older does not always mean wiser, kinder is not always for the best. So why do people ignore all the warnings?" The Book Club #topalbum

I refuse to lower myself to the state where I'm analyzing cryptic Twitter quotes from Joey Barton.

:lol:

I think he's being blamed for Gyan's fluke last season.

Well duh, of course he's given PERMISSION to speak. Doesn't mean he'll be insane enough to go there. I'm not worried.

He is in talks with them according to SSN. If they offer him as five year deal he may well take it

I think he's being blamed for Gyan's fluke last season.

:lol: Fucking hell