Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

I can see him being interested in a London club because of his interest in horse racing and he has a house in Newmarket but I would imagine he would take a lot of persuading. 

QPR need to get a good few decent players to give them a good chance of staying up.  If they just ended up signing Barton, it would still be a huge struggle for them.

Speaking with QPR apparently??

according to ssn

Says a lot about him if he goes there.  Too much baggage for a top club to want him or just not good enough.  Personally think he is good enough for a top 6-8 team, but none of the top teams have come in for him and all his comments will look rather silly if he goes somewhere like QPR. 

Just can't see him going there mind.

I can see him being interested in a London club because of his interest in horse racing and he has a house in Newmarket but I would imagine he would take a lot of persuading. 

QPR need to get a good few decent players to give them a good chance of staying up.  If they just ended up signing Barton, it would still be a huge struggle for them.

For QPR it would be like their marquee signing so they might stretch their budget to fit his pay demands. Since there was never any real interest from CL clubs this might be Joey's most face saving way out.

Guest reefatoon

Devastating if he goes now.

I would disagree but I expect I'll be in the minority.

I am with you Tron, not too bothered if he leaves actually.  Personally, i don't think he offers anything in the centre of midfield.

Total non-story. Hes had permission to speak to anyone he wants for a few weeks now. SSN really are pathetic these days.

I wouldn't say that, people have been wondering whether the free transfer 'offer' had been withdrawn, given reports of stabilised relations and his involvement in the first two games. And its also something which adds context to his being withdrawn from the Scunthorpe game, of course.

I am with you Tron, not too bothered if he leaves actually.  Personally, i don't think he offers anything in the centre of midfield.

Probably why we don't play him in the middle :pow:

I wanted rid of Barton for a while when he was tw@ttering about the club but i admit it was just me being daft. Would be gutted if he left and especially to a club like QPR as it would definitely be a step down and why the hell we couldn't sort this crap out and keep 1 of our better player's.

Come on FMA sort this f**king crap out and don't let us lose a big team player ffs.

Played in the middle almost full 2nd half against Arsenal.

We did on the weekend.