Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Her next question should be - If he's so good, how come he's ending up at QPR?

The answer will probably be, what would you choose if your options were a) QPR  b) f*** all?

So much for only leaving for a top side, Joey. :lol:

Not too bothered he's off, he's a decent player but not good enough to make up for the complete liability he is, add to that he's had one good season for us in the 4 years he's been here and that the majority of his assists came from dead balls that Cabaye will now take anyway then you're left with a player that is just not worth the hassle.

If Pardew is happy with Marveaux and Obertan on the right then put Barton's wages towards signing a new right back.

Not too bothered he's off, he's a decent player but not good enough to make up for the complete liability he is, add to that he's had one good season for us in the 4 years he's been here and that the majority of his assists came from dead balls that Cabaye will now take anyway then you're left with a player that is just not worth the hassle.

If Pardew is happy with Marveaux and Obertan on the right then put Barton's wages towards signing a new right back.

if pardew's happy with marveuax and obertan on the right he's a bloody idiot

Fail.

How much have you seen of Marveaux to come to the conclusion he wouldn't be good enough to replace Barton in the starting 11?

How much have you seen of Marveaux to come to the conclusion he wouldn't be good enough to replace Barton in the starting 11?

none, his injury record over rules any form

JOEY BARTON would not have played for Newcastle United anyway tonight at Scunthorpe – after losing his boots before the trip to the Stadium of Light.

Barton held talks with Queens Park Rangers yesterday in the capital after the Londoners approached the midfielder via his agent Willie McKay.

Pardew was looking to include Barton in his squad for Sunday’s game with Fulham.

Barton lost his boots before the game with Sunderland and was forced to find some replacements, meaning he was unable to break them in.

Speaking on why Barton was always going to be out of the clash at Glanford Park, Pardew told the Chronicle: “Joey’s boots went missing, and he’s got terrible, terrible blisters, so we’re going to give him a rest.”

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/08/25/barton-would-have-missed-scunthorpe-clash-72703-29298548/#ixzz1W2jNKux7

:mackems:

That's a new one :lol:

Barton on Sky: "I have not made a final decision just yet, but speaking to the club, they have got big ambitions and I had to come down and hear what they have got to say and go through the formalities of the medical side of it just in case any deal does happen."

Guest sicko2ndbest

Barton on Sky: "I have not made a final decision just yet, but speaking to the club, they have got big ambitions and I had to come down and hear what they have got to say and go through the formalities of the medical side of it just in case any deal does happen."

In theory he could wait until Wednesday to decide on the deal, leaving us no replacement.

MA would be delighted with this!

He blatantly isn't sold on QPR, don't know whether to feel sorry for him or not.

In theory he could wait until Wednesday to decide on the deal, leaving us no replacement.

MA would be delighted with this!

We won't be signing any replacements anyway.

none, his injury record over rules any form

Yet he's played more games than Barton since he signed for us in 2007, which makes your logic terrible.

:undecided:

Sounds to me that he's desperately waiting for that phone call from the c***s from above/Pardew offering him a new contract.

Sounds to me that he's desperately waiting for that phone call from the c***s from above/Pardew.

He'll be waiting a long time.

Reads like he knows he's off but doesn't want to be seen to be taking the step down willingly.

Sounds to me that he's desperately waiting for that phone call from the c***s from above/Pardew.

He'll be waiting a long time.

:sadnod:

A very long time.........

Her next question should be - If he's so good, how come he's ending up at QPR?

The answer will probably be, what would you choose if your options were a) QPR  b) f*** all?

At which point she will say, why are QPR the only club that want him?