Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Do we have any other players represented by McKay? Want shot of that f***er ASAP.

But he's trying to save the club money by getting rid of Barton for them. Cutting the wage bill further is great for the club isn't it?

What do you think of the agents of the players we've brought in or are trying  bring in who are leaving their old clubs in acrimonious circumstances and being paid unprecedented amounts by us?

Well I dislike all the football agents I know anything about, but McKay especially because we have been involved with him a lot.

Are people being paid "unprecedented amounts" by us? ???

This annoys me, if the agent is employed by the player then the player should bloody pay him, the club paying him is utter s****, although he was a total nutjob, Simon Jordan had it rght when he refused to pay agents, told the players they paid them if they employed them.

All agents are c***s if they expect the clubs to pay them.

Totally agree, Fifa need to make a ruling.

Players must pay the agents themselves.

Guest bimpy474

Do we have any other players represented by McKay? Want shot of that f***er ASAP.

But he's trying to save the club money by getting rid of Barton for them. Cutting the wage bill further is great for the club isn't it?

What do you think of the agents of the players we've brought in or are trying  bring in who are leaving their old clubs in acrimonious circumstances and being paid unprecedented amounts by us?

Well I dislike all the football agents I know anything about, but McKay especially because we have been involved with him a lot.

This annoys me, if the agent is employed by the player then the player should bloody pay him, the club paying him is utter s****, although he was a total nutjob, Simon Jordan had it rght when he refused to pay agents, told the players they paid them if they employed them.

Exactly, McKay is pushing Barton to move so he can get probably a quarter of a million plus, every time any of McKay's players move he gets a big wedge, if the players had to pay him i bet they wouldnt be so keen to move just for money, especially when a big chunk goes to that gargantuan cunt, its scandalous that it goes on.

Exactly, McKay is pushing Barton to move so he can get probably a quarter of a million plus, every time any of McKay's players move he gets a big wedge, if the players had to pay him i bet they wouldnt be so keen to move just for money, especially when a big chunk goes to that gargantuan c***, its scandalous that it goes on.

If i hired an agent to mull over my contract/T&Cs before a possible payrise then tried to charge it to my company I would be told to piss right off.

In no other industry does this happen, its mental.

Footballers need to take their faces for a shit the greedy little fucksticks.

Guest Geordiesned

QPR fan tweeted this:

@Joey7Barton joey what happens if you stay at the toon and get injured the you will definately not be offered a contract their or anywhere

Got this reply from Barton:

@terryj777 that is something I have to consider

Do we have any other players represented by McKay? Want shot of that fucker ASAP.

Well according to Pardew, the numbers are so big we wont be able to add them up in our tiny little heads, so best just trusting that as much money as possible is being spent.

Do we have any other players represented by McKay? Want shot of that fucker ASAP.

Well according to Pardew, the numbers are so big we wont be able to add them up in our tiny little heads, so best just trusting that as much money as possible is being spent.

Oh, I see what you did there.

To be honest, not sure if I want him back now. As a player we need him, but it might become very difficult to manage him if he's desperate to get away but just can't find a decent club to go to. Don't really want him sulking for the rest of the season. It's a tough one.

The weird thing about Barton though Ian is, he can sulk and talk out endless mouthfuls of shit but it often doesn't affect how he plays on the pitch. The one thing which makes me think another year is the best course of action is the fact that he always gives everything on the pitch. Even if his game's not top he gives it all

To be honest, not sure if I want him back now. As a player we need him, but it might become very difficult to manage him if he's desperate to get away but just can't find a decent club to go to. Don't really want him sulking for the rest of the season. It's a tough one.

But he's not...

Why would anyone want him to leave? He's one of our most important players and always gives everything on the pitch. 

I don't "want him to leave", I can just see how he might cause problems if he's hanging around the place unhappy and demotivated. It might not happen obviously, but it's a concern IMO.

But he's not...

Maybe I should have said if he expected big clubs to be coming in for him and all he ended up with was a failed move to QPR.

On the other hand, might be a reality check for him.

But he's not...

Maybe I should have said if he expected big clubs to be coming in for him and all he ended up with was a failed move to QPR.

On the other hand, might be a reality check for him.

:thup: