Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

08/01/2012:

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Gutted to hear about the manager losing his job. We have to stick together as a club at times like these and believe in those above

I'd like to thank Neil, Keith and Mick personally for all they did whilst I was here and wish them all the best in the future.

Mr Warnock's record at Championship level speaks for itself, no doubt he'll be kick started another promotion dream before the seasons out!

As a football club, we must look forwards now and try our utmost to attain Premiership status for next season. "The king is dead........"

The boy's a complete fake, what a #burgerAss

08/01/2012:

Gutted to hear about the manager losing his job. We have to stick together as a club at times like these and believe in those above

I'd like to thank Neil, Keith and Mick personally for all they did whilst I was here and wish them all the best in the future.

Mr Warnock's record at Championship level speaks for itself, no doubt he'll be kick started another promotion dream before the seasons out!

As a football club, we must look forwards now and try our utmost to attain Premiership status for next season. "The king is dead........"

The boy's a complete fake, what a #burgerAss

:lol:

Eboue also posted these 2:

TheRealEboue Emmanuel Eboue

Sunday Game... Arsenal to loose, Tottenham to win. why? I cant lie, Arsenal defence is as weak as @Joey7Barton mouth. we hv 2 be honest

TheRealEboue Emmanuel Eboue

@Joey7Barton U are such a big mouth Joey... Ur face shud be covered in #fufu. You are a fool . No professional disrespect their manager

Guest Geordiesned

Is that account genuinely Eboue??

Latest...

I ,General Eboue within my power summorn all #QPR fans to boo @Joey7Barton on saturday for disrespecting thier x-manager #Neilwarnock

The simple fact of the matter is that we can't keep letting good first team players leave. How many is this that this mob have overseen leaving now, assuming he goes?

Carroll goes, "he's not irreplaceable", Enrique might be away, "he's not irreplaceable", now Barton and people are saying the same, wake up ffs. You can't have success or even progress with such a high turnover of players and it's not easy to find players as good as these... that's why they cost so much money. Sounds simple but plenty of people don't seem to get it judging by the posts on here.

I've said this before but Ferguson's success at Man Utd has never been based on simply buying good players, it is on keeping good players, occasionally adding to them and then keeping those good players too. The turnover of players there is incredibly low and that's not just because players don't want to leave, it's that he sees the value of keeping a team together even when some of those players are inferior to ones he could easily go and shell out a fortune on.

There's not a good player has left recently that hasn't been called a cunt upon leaving. When will the penny drop that maybe the club and those running it is the common factor? :lol: We should be doing everything we can to keep these players that make up the core of our team. Even if Barton was going to be replaced, then he becomes a quality squad player over time. Right now, we buy a top class wide player and it's still Ryan Taylor or Guthrie waiting in reserve when he gets injured/suspended/is shit

Progress under this lot? Keep dreaming. Pig sick of it, it's fucking ridiculous.

Heat of the moment?

This is now the main debate on TalkSport.

Joey is a total fool, would like to see QPR take some action over this.

Take action over him responding to his ex managers comments who they themselves have just sacked? ???

Yes, he's their captain and shouldn't be acting like a spoilt child in public.

A little help getting #BlameWarnock trending if you could fellow N-O twittererers.

So far all I've got is;

Joseph Ameobi @joeearley 2m 

Neil taught Joey how to spell Nietzsche #BlameWarnock

Joseph Ameobi @joeearley 4m 

Joey was actually fetching Warnock a happy meal that fateful night in Liverpool 2008 #BlameWarnock

Joseph Ameobi @joeearley 5m 

I bet Warnock gave Barton his copy of "Top 100 Quotes What Make You Sound Dead Clever" #BlameWarnock

Take action over him responding to his ex managers comments who they themselves have just sacked? ???

A quiet word behind the scenes I reckon. Nothing more, nothing less.

Nah it would be fucking daft like, especially considering he's slagging them off in every interview he can get after they have just fired him. Joey makes a few daft tweets and he gets action taken against him?

He talks some utter bollocks but people take it way too far.

What a loser - used really like the guy when he played for us and initally gutted when he left. But he's a waste of time, total fake. Thinks hes smarter, cooler, and more underground/man of the people than EVERYONE else.

Joey, you're a helmet.