Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

My favorite moment of Joey Barton is his pathetic attempt at analyzing art - that video was priceless.

That was hilarious, mind.

Only just caught up with all this tweeting, he really is insane.

Attacking Lineker and Shearer

Really riles me when anyone says anything bad about Shearer, I feel like one of his guardian angels

Shearer raped NUFC for all it was worth, one of the reasons we were in so much debt.

Wonder what reception he's going to get at SJP next season now he's publicly had a go at shearer and gone totally fucking nuts. I mean, he got a mixed reception iirc but the way he's gone on he will have lost pretty much all sympathy. 

Guest je85

Wonder what reception he's going to get at SJP next season now he's publicly had a go at shearer and gone totally f***ing nuts. I mean, he got a mixed reception iirc but the way he's gone on he will have lost pretty much all sympathy. 

Good chance he'll be suspended.

FA have charged him with 2 counts of violent conduct. The ban has to be at least 10 games (4 for red, 3 for headbutt and 3 for knee).

We don't know whether the charge includes the red card though. So it could either be 7 or 10.

FA have charged him with 2 counts of violent conduct. The ban has to be at least 10 games (4 for red, 3 for headbutt and 3 for knee).

We don't know whether the charge includes the red card though. So it could either be 7 or 10.

It doesn't. This is going to be a massive ban.

4 for the red yesterday, which should make it 5 for the next violent conduct charge and then (at least) 6 for the next one. Plus anything else they choose to add on.

Really riles me when anyone says anything bad about Shearer, I feel like one of his guardian angels

Shearer raped NUFC for all it was worth, one of the reasons we were in so much debt.

Come again? ???

Jesus H.

Nah it won't do, they never do that, imagine it'll be for the knee on Aguero and the attempted headbutt on Kompany.