Will level 7 be dead this year?

Guest toonlass

my only bug about tonight/reading is people still sing songs far to quick.. like tonight when the "slow" version of "oh when the mags" started off.. it was going really well until the second line where everyone just went far to fast. fair enough it could be the "part timers" not knowing that version. but it ruined it a couple of times.

also when new/forgotten songs get sung, people just over power them with the annoying "toon toon" chant every time ... rather annoying and boring.. along with that stupid/pointless and shit "clapping" chant people do..

I like the clapping chant, but no one does it properly. It's mint when you get a lot of folk doing it.

• 2 months later...
Guest toonlass

Ultra people - whats the exact section you reside in. I am getting tickets for the Swansea game and want to be near fans who actually make noise.

The loudest lot are in blocks L7F, L7E and L7D I would say and as close to the back as you can get.

• 1 month later...

Definitely going to get a ticket for this.  Will I get murdered in level 7 if my head isn't shaved?

Over the top comment. 

Alot of them are young lads with more hair gel then Fruitcis, they dont want to mess their hair up.

Seriously tho, its freindly up there.

Guest Heneage

I was quite upset the Lovenkrands song didn't get a blast at Watford.

It seems like the gallowgate only gets going when the small corner sings or when other parts get a song going, it's quite sad really. I'd love to hear the whole ground all together blast a song out.

Yeah I was only fibbing, I've been up there before and it's decent.  Reckon I'll be able to get a ticket near the noise then?

I  checked th area on the official website, you shoudl be able to get one int he section or near abounce.

Guest WashyGeordie

Yeah I was only fibbing, I've been up there before and it's decent.  Reckon I'll be able to get a ticket near the noise then?

I  checked th area on the official website, you shoudl be able to get one int he section or near abounce.

Leazes Corner's completely sold out now.

Fantastic craic in L7 today like.  Not that I'm old enough to remember, but I'd akin it to a similar sort of old school terrace area.

Everyone there for a laugh, not affraid to be vocal in opinions no matter how daft they are, and generally making up shitty but funny songs.

Glad I sit/stand there tbh...I think I'd be bored in any other part of the ground with the standard of some of the football we play.