Neil Warnock, Whinging Like A Bitch.

Crumpy Gunt

Guest sittingontheball

Even some of the Bristol players went over to the ref to tell him that it went in and he still wouldn't allow it, mind-boggling.

If that is true, the ref's a complete cunt.

I don't remember Keith fucking Hackett offering us an apology after the cunt Atwell fucked us over last season, just because Colin Wanker kicks up a fuss, doesn't mean anything. Accept it and get on with it, you utter prick.

I think the opposition should have done something. Its not just like a foul which half the team protests against cause they didnt see it or the ball possibly going slightly over the line. Ofcourse if theres any hint of doubt you expect them to sway on the side of the opposition getting nothing.

But when the ball literally hits the back of the net & everyone sees it so theres absolutely no doubt atall. To carry on regardless, is pretty s*** to me. You've been done there, no two ways about it. To pretend such an important part of the match didnt even happen, is laughable.

why isn't it just a like a deliberate foul that everyone bar the ref sees ?

Then theyre getting an unfair advantage that isnt on the same level as someone actually getting a goal.

They're probably unfairly stopping a situation that could potentially lead to a goal, so its not as definate.

I think when any form of doubt whatsoever is removed, you should concede or its a complete joke.

Then theyre getting an unfair advantage that isnt on the same level as someone actually getting a goal.

They're probably unfairly stopping a situation that could potentially lead to a goal, so its not as definate.

I think when any form of doubt whatsoever is removed, you should concede or its a complete joke.

the same unfair advantage that happens whenever the ref gets a decision wrong that everyone knows is wrong (sorry PM it does happen).

playl to the whistle, accept the decisions no matter how ludicrous. if not the game becomes a man utd hounding the ref style farce.

Not Bristol's fault and can't see why it's their responsibility to rectify the mistake of the referee. Play to the whistle and get on with the game tbh.

Them's the breaks.

absolutely...it's like expecting a player to stop the ref to admit fouling someone in the box after the ref missed it.

one time a friend of mine was awarded a penalty for being tripped in the box.  he told the ref that it wasn't a pen as he'd fallen on his own by accident.  ref waved him away & pointed to the spot.  my friend (the team's designated penalty taker) refused to take it, a team mate had to convert the spot kick.

Can't remember when it was or who it was against but i seem remember Paulo di Canio catching the ball instead of heading it into an empty net when the keeper was down injured ? Still funny as fuck how this has happened to Warnock, Palace gifted them the winner aswell Bristol players must have been pissing themselves in the changing rooms afterwards.

No difference between what happened yesterday & goals being ruled out incorrectly for offside or for a foul that didn't happen (just like happened to us at the end of last season)

Warnock can f*** off tbh.

come on, of course there's a difference. Whether or not the ball crossed the line should be absolutely simple to define. Minimal resources or technology could be implemented in order to avoid mistakes like Saturday without compromising the flow of the game whatsoever.

Guest gjohnson

"one time a friend of mine was awarded a penalty for being tripped in the box.  he told the ref that it wasn't a pen as he'd fallen on his own by accident.  ref waved him away & pointed to the spot.  my friend (the team's designated penalty taker) refused to take it, a team mate had to convert the spot kick. "

See also Robbie Fowler vs David Seaman a few years ago. Deliberately missed the penalty, but then McAteer or some other git pushed in re-bound

"one time a friend of mine was awarded a penalty for being tripped in the box.  he told the ref that it wasn't a pen as he'd fallen on his own by accident.  ref waved him away & pointed to the spot.  my friend (the team's designated penalty taker) refused to take it, a team mate had to convert the spot kick. "

See also Robbie Fowler vs David Seaman a few years ago. Deliberately missed the penalty, but then McAteer or some other git pushed in re-bound

i've always been dubious about that fowler pen. even at the time i thought if it was a deliberate miss he'd have pushed it wide. seemed like a poor pen to me.

I remember Shearer pleading with the ref for a player of the other team not to be sent off can't remember who.

Ray Parlour at Highbury when we beat them 3-1 to end the hoodoo

“Smithy was all over Alassane and anywhere else on the pitch that’s a foul, but that ref (Andy D’Urso) has never given me much over the years,”

“We never really gave ourselves a chance. The goals were a disgrace at this level but you get punished by good players.”

Guest optimistic nit

mcmannaman

Guest Heneage

It was McAteer like.

And Warnock baffles me surely by complaining about certain refs you stand more chance of a 50 50 going the other way.